• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast - Mary Poppins?

gonzo138

Mouseketeer
I made an ADR for the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast ... assuming it would include Mary Poppins. Now reading more - that doesn't seem to be the case.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!!

Unless it has changed since last year, the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare has Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and ( I think but am too lazy to pull out pictures or autograph book ) Tigger. It's one of our favorites and can't wait to go back in November.

We went in May 2010 and she was there. No guarantee on who is there but we had Alice, Mary, Mad Hatter, and Tigger and Piglet too. After all it is the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast, that could not exhist without Mary.

She has been there every time we've been there! She didn't walk around the tables like the other characters, every time we saw her it was right outside the dining room. We were sent to get a pic with her before being seated.

I have it booked specifically for Mary Poppins (for my mom), Mad Hatter (for me), Alice in Wonderland (for DD10), and Tigger (for DD16). I hope it hasn't changed!

Of course, if it has, I won't be too disappointed. I've heard the food is yummy too!

We went in May 2010 and she was there. No guarantee on who is there but we had Alice, Mary, Mad Hatter, and Tigger and Piglet too. After all it is the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast, that could not exhist without Mary.

I'd LOVE to see Piglet here! He's adorable!:lovestruc

I have it booked specifically for Mary Poppins (for my mom), Mad Hatter (for me), Alice in Wonderland (for DD10), and Tigger (for DD16). I hope it hasn't changed!

Of course, if it has, I won't be too disappointed. I've heard the food is yummy too!

We ate there last Sept & saw all of those characters... and the food was de-lish! One of our favorite breakfasts - we have booked it again for our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

I second the notion.. she is there and they have her "Strawberry soup" which is yummy. On a funny side note, Mad Hatter is hilarious! DD4 was hiding under the table b/c she was afraid of him. When he came by, he got on his hands and knees to talk to her. Alice came by and asked if he was looking for another rabbit hole. His reply, "No but I think this little girl is!" After he left, DD declared, "He's my favorite!"
Have fun meeting Mary!

We were there in Feb 2011 and Mary Poppins was there. So was Alice, Mad Hatter and many other Pooh characters. Very nice place to have breakfast.

She was there last Saturday 08/27 and had very good interaction with Tigger. Alice was great but the Mad Hatter was the disappointment for us. My DS was wearing his Mad Hatter hat and he didn't even comment on it.

loved the food.

Best breakfast at WDW! We went in 2009 with DS 4 and DD 6, my DH not a huge Disney fan) and my Aunt and Uncle. We LOVED this breakfast and still talk about it! The Mad Hatter was :worship: AWESOME :worship: worth it right there! We had Mary, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger too :yay:

Unless it has changed since last year, the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare has Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and ( I think but am too lazy to pull out pictures or autograph book ) Tigger. It's one of our favorites and can't wait to go back in November.

We were there March 2011. We saw the same characters. Great food and character interaction!

We ate breakfast there twice and both times she was there...in fact both times we had very early ADRs (when they opened the doors) and the CMs made the crowd say Supercalifragilisticexbealadocious (sp? :rotfl:) and who should open the door afterwards was Mary Poppins herself welcoming everyone to her breakfast. We then saw come to our table (besides Mary), Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger. We liked this breakfast both times....it is so worth it to go :goodvibes

There are never any guarantees, but we've done breakfast at 1900pf twice in the last year and both times we had Mary Poppins as a character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter