• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Superbowl Party

TravelSaurus

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever been aboard during the Superbowl?

Now that the Wonder no longer has the ESPN Zone will Disney broadcast the Superbowl on ship, especially since it's on FOX?

I am sure it will be shown around the ship. Diversions, which is the new sports bar has many TV's and large screens. We watched a Jet's playoff game onboard and the pubmaster told us they would definately be showing the Superbowl!!!

MJ

We watched the first round of playoff games in Diversions. It is a great bar. They even had nachos, wings, etc. out for the games. There is a lot more room in there then in the ESPN room, too. Not sure what time the game is or if you have kids planning to watch, too, but after 9 or 9:30, Diversions is for adults only.

Thanks posters! Good to hear. I think we will be aboard for the NBA finals, or at least the playoffs and DH will be happy...

Last year during the playoffs they had the games on in the Promenade Lounge for families because of the adults only cut off time at Diversions.

They do a great job. :banana:

Last year we were on the Western cruise on Superbowl Sunday. The ship actually left Key West early so that they could show the game onboard. So, yes they will show it!

superbowl.jpg

We were there last year, and had a great time!!

Does anyone know if it will broadcast in our staterooms as well?

Chris

Last year they did not broadcast it in the staterooms.

GO EAGLES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter