Super Target or Super Walmart

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
Does anyone know if the Super Target in Kissimmee sells more than wine? Their website says they sell wine but we're also looking to pick up beer and some alcohol before our Disney Cruise. We are staying at the AKV for 2 days before do we have a little time to shop. I would prefer the shop at Target due to the 5 percent off with the card but don't want to waste a trip if they don't carry other alcohol than wine.

Thanks for any help or if you have a better place let me know.

Judy

They have beer and a limit amt of spirits.

Your best bet is to go to the Walmart on Turkey Lake Rd which is only 7 miles from DTD.
THey have a full liquor store right inside the front door.

To get there take Hotel Plaza Blvd (the road infront of DTD) stay in the outside turn lane and turn left onto 535. At the next red light turn right onto Palm Parkway. Just stay on Palm Pkwy and it turns into Turkey Lake Rd. and Walmart is on the left.

But if you go to the Super Target on 192 that it closer to AKL there is a Publix and a liquor store across the street from Target. To get to Target as you are leaving AKL turn right at the first red light Sherberth Rd. At the next red light turn right onto 192 and about 1 mile down on the left is Target and turn right is the Publix. Its a lot closer than the one in Kissimmee.

the super walmart near disney property, i think it's on 535? they have an attached liquor store with hard liqour. the selection is so so BUT if you're near downtown disney, there's two liquor stores close by. one if you go left and one if you go right towards vista way. it's attached to a walgreens and it's prices are pretty reasonable as they cater to the ...college crowd :thumbsup2

If you take Sherberth to the 192, as described by a PP, there is a small liquor store near the Ace Hardware store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter