Super Soap Weekend Attendees

This will be my 9th Super Soap Weekend!

I will be at Susan's Breakfast also. Would love to have Disers to say hi to!

This will be my 9th Super Soap Weekend!

I will be at Susan's Breakfast also. Would love to have Disers to say hi to!

Not the breakfast, but I will be there! Me and Mickey's Sunshine, add to the list!:thumbsup2

Was reading the boards and wish I had known about Susan Lucci's breakfast. This is my first time going to SSW. I can't wait. My DH and I are coming without the kids. It will seem weird without them but I know I will have a blast at SSW. My DH will probably go golfing. I am a hugh General Hospital fan. Wish Sonny was here but I know he prefers not to fly. Hope to see everyone at SSW. Any good advice on what to make sure I see please let me know.

Coming from the Midwest (Chicago)

on no, i forgot about the soaps weekend.....:sad2:
it's the weekend right in the middle of our trip...
total ugh...
i bet the parks are a horrifying zoo...

i've never understood the attraction to celebrities...

why do you care about seeing them?

on no, i forgot about the soaps weekend.....:sad2:
it's the weekend right in the middle of our trip...
total ugh...
i bet the parks are a horrifying zoo...

i've never understood the attraction to celebrities...

why do you care about seeing them?

There are many reasons to go to SSW. The celebrities, the other fans, and to just have fun. I am going to get to meet some very nice people I have met on the boards here.

As for "why do you care about seeing them?" I am sure you will get many different answers. Many people ask us why we are going back to WDW for the 3rd time in 21 months. We are going because we want to. We are going because it is fun. SSW may be a zoo, but my b/f and I LOVED it last hear. The stars were wonderful, friendly, and great to watch in person.

Some people like concerts, some people like sporting events, why not go see your favorite celebrities if WDW is wonderful enough to book them there for the 12th year in a row??

The Food and Wine Festival will be going on too that weekend, SSW is not the only reason the parks will be full.

I hope you have a great trip!!

Make sure that you are infront of mgm by no later than 7am to get in line for your fastpass to see the star of your choice. Make it 5am if you want to get Susan Lucci's autograph.

There are three lines one for General Hospital, One Life to Live, and All My Children, but I am not sure if there will or won't be a line for GH Night Shift(but there will be attendee's from here). This will be for Saturday and Sunday.

Talk to the people around you often we found they knew way more than we did and were more than happy to share there information.

Pickup one of the free Magazines at the enterance of MGM. The soap schedules will be in there and the activities. You can also pick up photographs of the different stars. It pays to plan were you need to be.

Make sure if you want a sitdown meal that you have your Advanced Meal Reservation.

official schedule from abc.com

Saturday, November 10

SOAP CENTRAL -- at the ABC Commissary
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

"ON LOCATION" AUTOGRAPHS
9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.

*In order to ensure that each Guest receives an autograph, please limit items to one per person
(see Actor Schedule pages for specific autograph times and locations)
*See page TBD for autograph procedures

SUPER SOAP TALK SHOW -- at the NEW Super Soap Theater located off Sunset Boulevard - Hosted by Bob Guiney

9:00 a.m. GH: Night Shift – Bradford Anderson, Jason Thompson, Kimberly McCullough, Sonya Eddy, Dominic Rains, Nazanin Boniadi, Kent King

11:15 a.m. AMC – Aiden Turner, Alicia Minshew, Cameron Mathison, Jacob Young, Melissa Claire Egan, Michael E. Knight, Susan Lucci, Thorsten Kaye
1:30 p.m. OLTL – Erika Slezak, Kamar do los Reyes, Kassie DePaiva, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Michael Easton, Tika Sumpter, Bree Williamson

3:45 p.m. GH – Bradford Anderson, Julie Berman, Kelly Monaco, Laura Wright, Rebecca Herbst, Sonya Eddy, Tyler Christopher

5:00 p.m. Dysfunction Junction: Love Gone Wrong – Alicia Minshew, Bobbie Eakes, David Canary, Thorsten Kaye, Kassie DePaiva, Trevor St. John, Josh Duhon, Julie Berman

6:15 p.m. Burnin' Up: ABC's Hot Guys – Aiden Turner, Jacob Young, Forbes March, John-Paul Lavoisier, Kamar de los Reyes, Jason Thomspon, Josh Duhon

SOAPnet's I WANNA BE A SOAP STAR LIVE! presented by COLGATE® TOTAL® - at the NEW Super Soap Theater located off Sunset Boulevard - Hosted by Cameron Mathison from All My Children

10:15 a.m. Jacob Young, David Canary
12:30 p.m. Michael E. Knight, Aiden Turner
2:45 p.m. Forbes March, Bree Williamson

MOTORCADE AND STAR CONVERSATION – at Hollywood Boulevard & the Sorcerer's Hat Stage

9:45 a.m. Josh Duhon, Julie Berman, Kelly Monaco, Laura Wright, Rebecca Herbst, Tyler Christopher
11:00 a.m. Brandon Buddy, Kassie DePaiva, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Michael Easton, Trevor St. John
12:15 p.m. Bradford Anderson, Jason Thompson, Kimberly McCullough, Sonya Eddy, Dominic Rains, Nazanin Boniadi, Kent King
1:30 p.m.Susan Lucci (Hosted by Sherri Shepherd of ABC's The View)
2:00 p.m. Alicia Minshew, Bobbie Eakes, David Canary, Thorsten Kaye
4:00 p.m. Erika Slezak (Hosted by Sherri Shepherd of ABC's The View)
4:30 p.m. Forbes March, John-Paul Lavoisier, Kamar de los Reyes, Tika Sumpter, Bree Williamson
5:30 p.m.Aiden Turner, Cameron Mathison, Jacob Young, Melissa Claire Egan

COLGATE® TOTAL® TRIPLE PLAY GAME SHOW – at Theater of The Stars
Hosted by John-Paul Lavoisier from One Life to Live

12:30 p.m.Thorsten Kaye, Tika Sumpter, Rebecca Herbst
1:45 p.m. Jacob Young, Brandon Buddy, Bradford Anderson
3:00 p.m. Aiden Turner, Kristen Alderson, Kimberly McCullough

GRAND MOTORCADE - up Hollywood Boulevard

7:15 p.m.
- followed by -

COLGATE® TOTAL® STREET JAM - at the Sorcerer's Hat Stage
Hosted by Sherri Shepherd of The View

Musical Performances by ABC Daytime Soap Stars, followed by a Star-Studded Finale

*All outdoor performances weather permitting
*Talent and individual schedules subject to change without notice
*Check event information locations for the latest updates

Sunday, November 11

SOAP CENTRAL -- at the ABC Commissary
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

"ON LOCATION" AUTOGRAPHS
9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.

*In order to ensure that each Guest receives an autograph, please limit items to one per person
(see Actor Schedule pages for specific autograph times and locations)

*See page TBD for autograph procedures
SUPER SOAP TALK SHOW -- at the NEW Super Soap Theater located off Sunset Boulevard - Hosted by Bob Guiney

9:00 a.mGH - Bradford Anderson, Julie Berman, Kelly Monaco, Laura Wright, Rebecca Herbst, Sonya Eddy, Tyler Christopher

11:15 a.m.SongBirds: The Women of Street Jam - Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Kassie DePaiva, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Tika Sumpter, Sonya Eddy

1:30 p.m.OLTL - Brandon Buddy, Erika Slezak, Kamar do los Reyes, Kassie DePaiva, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Tika Sumpter, Bree Williamson

3:45 p.m.Oh So Bad! - David Canary, Jacob Young, Thorsten Kaye, Trevor St. John, Josh Duhon, Laura Wright, Tyler Christopher

5:00 p.m.AMC - Aiden Turner, Alicia Minshew, Jacob Young, Michael E. Knight, Susan Lucci, Thorsten Kaye

6:15 p.m.Love 'Em or Leave 'Em - David Canary, Michael E. Knight, Forbes March, Kamar do los Reyes, Bree Williamson, Kelly Monaco, Kimberly McCullough, Rebecca Herbst

SOAPnet's I WANNA BE A SOAP STAR LIVE! presented by COLGATE® TOTAL® - at the NEW Super Soap Theater located off Sunset Boulevard - Hosted by Cameron Mathison from All My Children
10:15 a.m.Aiden Turner, Michael E. Knight

12:30 p.m.Tyler Christopher, Bradford Anderson

2:45 p.m.Josh Duhon, Julie Berman

MOTORCADE AND STAR CONVERSATION - at Hollywood Boulevard & the Sorcerer's Hat Stage

9:45 a.m.Alicia Minshew, Bobbie Eakes, David Canary, Thorsten Kaye

11:00 a.m.Josh Duhon, Julie Berman, Kelly Monaco, Laura Wright, Rebecca Herbst, Tyler Christopher

12:15 p.m.Forbes March, Kamar de los Reyes, Michael Easton, Bree Williamson

1:30 p.m.Susan Lucci (Hosted by Sherri Shepherd of ABC's The View)

2:00 p.m.Aiden Turner, Cameron Mathison, Jacob Young, Melissa Claire Egan

4:00 p.m.Erika Slezak (Hosted by Sherri Shepherd of ABC's The View)

4:30 p.m.Brandon Buddy, John-Paul Lavoisier, Kassie DePaiva, Kathy Brier, Kristen Alderson, Tika Sumpter, Trevor St. John

5:30 p.m.Bradford Anderson, Jason Thompson, Kimberly McCullough, Sonya Eddy, Dominic Rains, Nazanin Boniadi, Kent KingCOLGATE® TOTAL® TRIPLE PLAY GAME SHOW - at Theater of The Stars Hosted by John-Paul Lavoisier from One Life to Live

12:30 p.m.Michael E. Knight, Kassie DePaiva, Laura Wright

1:45 p.m.Bobbie Eakes, Forbes March, Kelly Monaco

3:00 p.m.Melissa Claire Egan, Kathy Brier, Jason Thompson
GRAND MOTORCADE - up Hollywood Boulevard 7:15 p.m. - followed by - COLGATE® TOTAL® STREET JAM - at the Sorcerer's Hat Stage

Hosted by Kelly Monaco of General Hospital
Musical Performances by ABC Daytime Soap Stars, followed by a Star-Studded Finale

http://soapnet.go.com/specials/supersoap/2007/tips.html

I hope these schedules will help you plan a better trip. Use link for more tips.

Kimberly

(well, that and selling $45 juice at FCW didn't hurt either)

WHAT kind of juice was that, Monavie?

I have a question. We have never tried to see any of the interview shows or I wanna be a soap star live! Can you give us any tips on how far in advance to get in line for one of these shows? How does that work?

My b/f is in a motorized wheelchair, I would think there are only so many accessible spaces and we really want to see I wanna be a soap star live with MEK and Aiden Turner. Any advice would be appreciated!

I'm so excited that they finally have the schedule up so I can plan who I want to see and when! :)

I already see a conflict with my ADR though. We have one at SciFi Diner at 1:30 on Sat and that's when Susan Lucci's motorcade will be and then at 2pm is Thorsten Kaye's and he's the only reason my friend is going with me. Okay, not the only reason but he's the one she wants to see the most. ;)

Looking at the autograph set up, I only have one thought. Oh my aching feet. Looks like the majority are going to be at the back of the park. Whee!

If you have a motorized wheel chair and want to see the stage shows they have an area that is secured just for that need. They are to the left of the sorcerer's hat. There is a fenced area you need to go into. There is limited space and if you want to secure your spot you will probably need to be there at least 90 to 120 minutes inadvance.

Who wants to be a Soap star is open seating and I don't think you will have any problem getting appropriate seating getting there 45 minutes inadvance.

Please make sure that you get inline to go into the commasary (sp) they sell old wardrobe of the different soap stars. Most of it is very nice stuff with not so bad prices. Except you don't want any of Opal's clothes from AMC because most is polyester funky.

Kimberly

If you have a motorized wheel chair and want to see the stage shows they have an area that is secured just for that need. They are to the left of the sorcerer's hat. There is a fenced area you need to go into. There is limited space and if you want to secure your spot you will probably need to be there at least 90 to 120 minutes inadvance.

Who wants to be a Soap star is open seating and I don't think you will have any problem getting appropriate seating getting there 45 minutes inadvance.

Please make sure that you get inline to go into the commasary (sp) they sell old wardrobe of the different soap stars. Most of it is very nice stuff with not so bad prices. Except you don't want any of Opal's clothes from AMC because most is polyester funky.

Kimberly

Thanks for all the advice. We will try to get there more than 45 minutes early. We never went to the commisary before, we might have to try that :banana:.

I can't believe it is almost here and we leave on Wednesday. I would be glad to say hi to anyone I run into from the boards. Just look for a lime green mickey nametag on my shirt with my screen name. Kimberlyfamilyfv

I'm excited too! :cool1: I can't believe that I will be up before the sun waiting in line for a fast pass in 6 days! Hope to see some of you there!
Hugs,
Kari :hippie:

Four more days for me :cool1: Meeting up with my sister at MCO then we're checking in and heading over to Epcot. DD(18) joins us late Friday night then we are at SS Sat & Sun:woohoo: Monday we are going to try and hit our favs at all four parks:yay: Wishing us all great weather and lots of fun:wizard:

We leave Wednesday too! Can't wait! :cool1:

I checked the 10-day forecast and it calls for 10% chance of rain from tomorrow through Monday (11/12) and temps mid-70s/low 80s. As for next week...those there 11/13 & 11/14 there is a 60% chance of scattered T-storms for Tuesday, and temps in the low 80s.

Have fun everyone! Hope to see ya (though I have no idea what I'm wearing that day yet! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter