Super Member wanna-bes, check in!

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
As I don't think I'm alone in this-how are my super-member wanna-bes doing. I made $36.10 on SR in April, and I'm hoping to do the same or better for May and June. :) You?

I have $37.91 so far...I made my monthly goal, so I'm still on track to make super member. Thanks for the post... nice to know I'm still on track, and I'm not the only one who can't get it done in a month.

Faithhope

Well I wasn't trying for it but with all of these super quick crediting offers and the Daily Survey contest I'm up to $44.45 for April alone. I might just make it by accident!

I had about $65 in April so I'm hoping I can keep it up to get to SM this quarter!! :banana:

:cool1: I got almost $330!! :cool1:

I am not hoping that they put out lots of new offers so I can keep earning.

I know! I have 65.92 without doing credit card offers. I think I can make it again with two more months to go. I may have to actually do some cc offers though. I have been kind of shying away from them. I don't seem to care about the money enough to add the worry about cc theft and my credit suffering. I may get over that at some time though and do them again. :)

I was so excited cuz by the end of April, I was ranked 13th!! But today, I'm down to 6000?! I made $125 last month! :cool1: :cool1:

I have $37.65 for April, and I have made some purchases and signed up for Blockbuster, so if those come through, I don't think I will have a problem at all. I am trying to be patient and wait a week before filing a trouble ticket as only 1 of 4 purchases are showing as pending right now (including Blockbuster, which I know is a known problem). :rolleyes1

I am a super member for the first time this quarter and am excited to say that I am already over the $100 mark to maintain my status for next quarter. It becomes addicting! I have slowed down now though, because I am a little skiddish about using my credit card after all the trouble people have had.:scared1:

I made $278 in April but did quite a few credit card offers. I only had 2 months until our trip when I found out about this so I hit it hard to try and make as much as possible. I wish the site would come back up...I wanted to cash out this morning!

I also ended up doing well on CD as well. I loved another members idea of using the leftover credit on the Disney Gift cards to settle your hotel bill! Thats what I'll be doing!

After our trip, I want to start earning for our September trip and Christmas! :cool1: but I won't do as many of the credit card offers...I need a break from those lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter