super Joann's opens today!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
For those of you in the Delaware County area of PA! WOOOO WHOOOOO! I am headed over as soon as the little ones are on the big yellow bus!
Not that I need anything! I really just want to look! I have such high hopes! :cool1: :cool1:

I hope you need paper! :teeth: If it's like our super-JoAnns you'll be stuck there until the little ones are on their way back home! I've never seen so much paper in my life! I think they have more than the LSS in Q'town - the old one! And it's on sale 4/$1 until Oct. 1st! I hope yours has some great coupons to hand you when you walk in like ours did when it opened.

The one thing I'm disappointed about at ours is that the Sizzix dies are more limited than at Mikes. They have a couple Mikes doesn't, but far fewer overall.

My favorite part is the JoAnns Essentials stuff - especially when they're on sale as they're usually 50% off.

Have fun! :teeth:

No great coupons or even anything in the paper! I did get a 40% off coupon at their old store that is being liquidated!

UGH! About the paper! I am trying my best not to buy paper!

Oh my goodness - thanks for reminding me - ours opens today too!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! We got a grand opening flyer that listed next weekend as the grand opening, but the sign on the storefront and on each of the doors says today. We'll see - :teeth: Woo-Hooooo!!!! I'm off the computer and headed for JoAnn's! Thanks again!!!! :goodvibes

I am off to work to earn money.....thank heavens I cannot shop from there.

Spinning said:
No great coupons or even anything in the paper! I did get a 40% off coupon at their old store that is being liquidated!

UGH! About the paper! I am trying my best not to buy paper!

Hmmm - I didn't make it to ours on "opening day" but did get up there for the Grand Opening. That's when they handed me a sheet with coupons now that I think about it. I hope you get some! As I recall there was a 50% off JoAnns Essentials because that's when I got their little punch alpha. I think the other coupons might have only been 40% but since I wasn't expecting them it was a bonus!

I just realized - there's a big one-day sale tomorrow Sat the 24th. They emailed me a 50% coupon for craft items & another for fabric. If you PM me with your email addy I'll send it to you to print out & use. ::yes::

very dissapointed...not in the stuff but in the sales. Paper was 4 for $1 Mike's had it 6 for $1
they had the new CK stuff at 30% off
They gave a 40% off coupon one item.
tomorrow they have 50% off one item.....

Nothing like the sale you guys talked about a few weeks ago! Just as well I need nothing. I got some rub on sayings and few sheets of card stock.....and I can't say that it is that much bigger (the scrapping section) than the old store. The store itself reminds me now of ACMoore and Joann's combined!

I am still happy, it is near buy and I know they do have great sales!

I'm sorry it wasn't better for you! :( Maybe when they have their GO they'll give better deals. :confused3

I have to admit that the Founders Sale had the best deals I've seen since ours opened atround Easter. Even so - the paper! I don't mind only getting 4/$1 instead of 6/$1 because our Mikes just doesn't carry stuff that interests me! I think the most I've ever spent at Mikes on paper was $3 the first time I saw it. At Jos I've already spent $12 on paper. :blush:

The regular Joann's near me is a huge disappointment. They are opening the new super one near my sister (about 1/2 hr away) but I cant get too excited because it doesnt open till February and I am afraid it wont measure up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter