Super Friendly CM!!!!

WishesOnMyMind

Mouseketeer
Just added a couple of days to my family's vacation, so now we are doing a split stay between Saratoga Springs and WL. Didn't really know what I was doing, but "Adair" was so nice and helpful! She seemed genuinely excited that we were returning to WDW, and that my husband and I were celebrating our 22nd anniversary. I hope that her superior realizes what a special employee he/she has! :thumbsup2

Write a letter/email! I know there is a website/email address for complaints, surely they would like to get a compliment now and then!

As a reservation agent (not for Disney unfortunately) do send an email/letter letting them know what an excellent CM she is....I sure appreciate it when customers do that for me especially when I go above and beyond! So glad to hear about your good experience!

WishesOnMyMind, :welcome: to the DIS :wave: So glad you had such a nice, positive experience with the reservations CM :yay: I have been extremely lucky with each of my calls to Disney as I have always had great ones so I have been happy to do the survey at the end of the call :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter