Super Excited!

xxDisneyDancerxx

Star light, Star bright, First Star I see tonight,
I'm in the process of planning a trip for my boyfriend and me in october 2011. and its for MNSSHP. and i am SO excited. I mean it is like 6 months away, but i am so excited! i cant wait to go to my first MNSSHP and just to go back to disney!!

Does anyone else get this excited months in advanced? :p

I have been excited for our trip in october since we booked it in December last year.

You will love MNSSHP we are going to our third one this year.

Also make sure you get over to EPCOT for food & Wine. Not sure how old you and your boyfriend are but even if your not old enough to drink the food options are great.

I made all my ADRS already right on my 180 day mark.

Happy planning :goodvibes

We went to WDW last year for our first October trip. It was a blast. MNSSHP was awesome.

Does anyone else get this excited months in advanced? :p

I'm a DVC member which basically means I have a room at Disney for the next few decades. The "downside" to this? I am perpetually excited and consumed by anticipation for the next few decades.

So to answer your question, "yes, I do get excited months in advance".

How fun for you! You will find lots of people here on the Dis are excited pretty much all the time! I booked our Sept trip in early January and have been excited ever since. Enjoy the planning and the anticipation!

I am going in Sept...i booked with 304 days to go and everyday tell my DBF...we're going to disney! :yay:...then give him the daily countdown in addition to a disney photo and fact of the day. He thinks I am totally insane! I totally understand your super excitement!

Only 164 days!!!:cheer2:

I'm a DVC member which basically means I have a room at Disney for the next few decades. The "downside" to this? I am perpetually excited and consumed by anticipation for the next few decades.

So to answer your question, "yes, I do get excited months in advance".

You sound exactly like me. We too are DVC members and are taking our first trip home in May....29 more days :cool1:. We have gone to Disney many many times before we had kids and after we had kids, my kids are 9 and 7 and this will be their 7th time going. I still get just as excited about our upcoming trips as when I first went to Disney back when I was a kid myself. I am just so glad that we became DVC members because we are guaranteed to come back year after year. I love this feeling that I get. Oh and BTW....to the OP, we also went to our first ever MNSSHP in September and we all had a blast. Have a great trip :goodvibes

Yes we are super excited as well. We booked 1 year in advance and now have 136 days to go! Thats how I started on this forum, because I was always on the computer looking at Disney stuff!! I am glad we are not the only Disney freaks out there! :yay:

Well, I'm excited for you! I've come to realize that a LOT of the fun is in the planning and counting down the days.

We did the Halloween party almost three years ago, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun it was. I hope you have a fabulous time. pixiedust:

Love MNSSHP!!! I get a t-shirt each time I go. And I'm always excited about Disney, especially when I've got dates to go on the calendar-no matter how far away!!!!!:) :)

You sound exactly like me. We too are DVC members and are taking our first trip home in May....29 more days :cool1:. I am just so glad that we became DVC members because we are guaranteed to come back year after year.

I am only 19 so I dont quite have to money for DVC, but i have been begging my parents to get it, but they wont :( but luckily my best friends parents have it and they like to take me alone :) but the day i am able to afford it, It will be my first thing to buy!!

We booked when the Fall pin codes came out, and I had all our ADRs taken care of by 6:30am on our 180 day mark! I'm in a state of perpetual Disney anticipation, even 160+ days out still....

I have to say that, for me, having that trip out there to look forward to just makes the everyday trials and tribulations so much easier to deal with! I can put up with just about anything as long as I can say, "Ah well, at least I'll be in WDW in XXX days!" :cloud9:

You will love MNSSHP. We have been twice...most recently last October and it was a blast trick-or-treating with my kids!!! The parade is really great as well as the fireworks!!! Hope you have a great time!:cool1:

Always excited for every trip even the ones that are just in the idea stage! Have a wonderful trip and as PPs have said, try to make the Food & Wine Festival, it is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter