Super CM experience with CRO!

mkcp91

I don't need a vacation - I need an ADVENTURE!
I just booked 2 rooms at Pop Century for 8 nights in September and the CM who made the reservations was so great!

I didn't have to wait on hold at all - Adairlynn was our CM and I asked for a "room only" reservation first thing. I was a little nervous after reading other poster's negative experiences, and I was prepared to hang up and keep trying for CRO. However, there was NO PROBLEM and she made us excited about staying at Pop Century.

I am going with my mother, stepfather and DS3. My parents are paying for our room!! DSF prefers moderates and deluxes (okay - he HATED the All Stars), but after talking to Adairlynn and reading these boards I think he'll be alright. My mother keeps reminding him that this trip is really for DS3 and he is starting to understand that we will be MUCH happier in two rooms at a value resort than in one room at a moderate. Personally, I'd sleep in the car or the ditch if I had too - I'm happy to be on property at all!! :Pinkbounc

We got the AAA rate - 20% off of value season rack rate.

~Heather

This is nice to hear hopefully this means they have worked out some of the kinks of the consolidation. I think it also depends on what time of day you call.

I am a CP alum as well working Summer 92.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter