Super budget trip

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
My DH has to go to Orlando in September on business. He's driving down in a company car, so we're going to go with him! We don't have a lot of extra money right now, though, so I need to make this very budget friendly.

I figure we can drive to Downtown Disney and take the bus to the resorts and then parks and save money, that way, on parking.

I have some packets of salad dressing I can bring it to use at fixings bars to make salads. I guess I'll have to bring my own bowls. Or, do they give you cups for free? Water is free, right? I suppose we could order ice water, drink it, and then use the cups for salad bowls.

I know they raised the price on the extra buns, so I'll be bringing in my own extra bun and then order a double hamburger.

Also, since you can celebrate your birthday any day at Disney World, we'll all be getting birthday pins. Last time we went during my oldest's birthday, he wore a pin and got a free slushy type drink, so hopefully we'll all get something this time, too.

Any other ideas?

I do have some old refillable mugs at home, but please don't suggest I bring them to refill on this trip. I just don't think that's right. :snooty:

Wow I started to read this and I was pulling out my flame-thrower to nail you. Then I remembered what day it was...Ha Ha good one...Have a great day!!!

Make sure you buy a pass with extra days on it so you can use it in another park on the same day w/out paying the hopper upgrade. :thumbsup2

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:upsidedow I guess I wasn't subtle enough. lol Happy April Fool's Day!

You made me laugh!:lmao:

My favorite part was when you said that using the old refillable mugs just " wasn't right"...after all the other "crimes" you were ready to commit!!!

I was going to suggest you cook a corned beef & cabbage in the coffee pot, shove it in your thermos & have a hot meal while while in the park. Do they have free cabbage at the salad bar, too?

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter