Super budget trip

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Liberty Belle, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Liberty Belle

Liberty Belle <font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see

My DH has to go to Orlando in September on business. He's driving down in a company car, so we're going to go with him! We don't have a lot of extra money right now, though, so I need to make this very budget friendly.

I figure we can drive to Downtown Disney and take the bus to the resorts and then parks and save money, that way, on parking.

I have some packets of salad dressing I can bring it to use at fixings bars to make salads. I guess I'll have to bring my own bowls. Or, do they give you cups for free? Water is free, right? I suppose we could order ice water, drink it, and then use the cups for salad bowls.

I know they raised the price on the extra buns, so I'll be bringing in my own extra bun and then order a double hamburger.

Also, since you can celebrate your birthday any day at Disney World, we'll all be getting birthday pins. Last time we went during my oldest's birthday, he wore a pin and got a free slushy type drink, so hopefully we'll all get something this time, too.

Any other ideas?

I do have some old refillable mugs at home, but please don't suggest I bring them to refill on this trip. I just don't think that's right. :snooty:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Hendo22

Hendo22 Earning My Ears

Wow I started to read this and I was pulling out my flame-thrower to nail you. Then I remembered what day it was...Ha Ha good one...Have a great day!!!

4. notaprincess

notaprincess Princess who?

5. fakereadhed

fakereadhed The Tag Fairy has me on "ignore"!

The packets of salad dressing gave it away! :lmao:

6. DisneyAndRedSox

DisneyAndRedSox I still call it a WEDWay PeopleMover!

Make sure you buy a pass with extra days on it so you can use it in another park on the same day w/out paying the hopper upgrade. :thumbsup2

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. Liberty Belle

Liberty Belle <font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see

:upsidedow I guess I wasn't subtle enough. lol Happy April Fool's Day!

8. Belle5

Belle5 DIS Veteran

You made me laugh!:lmao:

My favorite part was when you said that using the old refillable mugs just " wasn't right"...after all the other "crimes" you were ready to commit!!!

9. GoofyGolferGirl

GoofyGolferGirl DIS Veteran

HAHA:rotfl2::lmao::lmao::lmao: You got me! I was thinking wow she has crazy reasoning! I just knew you were going to be flamed!

10. jaminmd

jaminmd DIS Veteran

I was going to suggest you cook a corned beef & cabbage in the coffee pot, shove it in your thermos & have a hot meal while while in the park. Do they have free cabbage at the salad bar, too?

:lmao: