Super Bowl 44 Predictions

I never understood the appeal of this saying. It is far worse than "Da Bears".

I am not sure I understand the appeal of putting down some saying or rally cry that sports team's fans pick??? :confused3

Most teams have one and I am sure most get on someone's nerves somewhere.

Colts will win....in a likely high scoring game. I say 38 - 27.

It took 5 Vikes turnovers for the Saints to win in OT last night. The Colts don't turn it over 5 times a month, so the Saints won't give them all the gifts the Vikes gave them.

Colts will win....in a likely high scoring game. I say 38 - 27.

It took 5 Vikes turnovers for the Saints to win in OT last night. The Colts don't turn it over 5 times a month, so the Saints won't give them all the gifts the Vikes gave them.

I think the Colts will win too.

I don't follow the Vikings every week, but I don't think they made it as far as they did by turning over the ball like they did last night. :confused3 Anyone (Even Payton and the Colts) can have a bad game.

I don't follow the Vikings every week, but I don't think they made it as far as they did by turning over the ball like they did last night. :confused3 Anyone (Even Payton and the Colts) can have a bad game.

They didn't, Farve only had 7 INTS all year. My point was, despite the Vikes playing poorly the Saints needed OT to win. If Minnesota hadn't had all the turnovers, the Saints would have likely lost....and the Colts won't have 5 turnovers in the SB.

They didn't, Farve only had 7 INTS all year. My point was, despite the Vikes playing poorly the Saints needed OT to win. If Minnesota hadn't had all the turnovers, the Saints would have likely lost....and the Colts won't have 5 turnovers in the SB.

Hope your right...But I'm a Bengals fan...I have learned to not count your chickens before they have played the game;):laughing:

So you can't explain it.:confused3

An often repeated thread here on the DIS is how to respond when questioned as to why we love to go to Disneyworld over and over. One of the often suggested answers is "You either get it or you don't".

I offer you that same answer, Either you get it or you don't.

By the way folks, turnovers don't always just happen. How about a little credit for my Saints?

Geaux Saints!!

Lucyanna Girl

Penny

I don't know enough about football to make an educated guess but I will say that from what I've seen, you never know how a game will end. Here in Louisiana, we praying for a Saints win.
NewOrleansSaints.gif

WHO DAT??? BLESS YOU BOYS!!!!

Colts!

And besides, even with all the Viking turnovers and basically handing the Saints the ball 6 times, and with all the help from the refs, the Saints still had to go into overtime to win.

They don't stand a chance against a team like the Colts.

MTE! :thumbsup2

Even though the Saints share the colors of my favorite NFL team, I have my doubts. As MM said, with all the turnovers and mistakes the Vikes made, it should have been a blow away for the Saints, not go into overtime.

Pretty classless of you to make a remark like that in my opinion.

The Saints have had nothing but class all these years. They have done alot for our city and we are proud of every single one of them. I don't understand your comment at all....but if saying things like that make you feel better....go right ahead. We don't trash other people to feel good about ourselves.

No reflection on the good people of New Orleans.

But when a team has to resort to numerous cheap and illegal shots to the opposing quarterback (and I am so not a fan of Favre), I find that classless.

Again, no reflection on the great people of New Orleans or Louisiana.

However, I apologize and have removed the comment.

and the funny thing is, the answer is so obvious....

THE COLTS!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That one I can understand.

The Colts have to stumble big time for the Saints to be in the game. I expect the game to be very one-sided with the Colts way ahead by half time. I expect the Colts to be ablt to pull the 1st sting team in the 4th quatrer to let the 2nd and 3rd string guys get a chance to play in a Super Bowl.

The Saints needed 5 turn overs and OT to win the game. They gave the Vikings almost 500 yards of offense. You give that to Manning and the Colts and the SB ring is on Mannings finger.

The Colts offense beat up on the #1 defense in the NFL.

No reflection on the good people of New Orleans.

But when a team has to resort to numerous cheap and illegal shots to the opposing quarterback (and I am so not a fan of Favre), I find that classless.
Again, no reflection on the great people of New Orleans or Louisiana.

However, I apologize and have removed the comment.

I disagree with your statement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter