• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunshine Rental Properties?

TSNCS

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard of this company? I am wanting to rent from them, but I can't find any information about them on the internet. Bad or good. It makes me a little leary. Advice?

Hello, if this is the company http://www.sunshineorlandorentals.com/ I looked at the web site and they have lots of homes in lots of locations that range from pretty close to Disney (Emerald Island (where we owned several years ago), Windsor Hills, Sunset Lakes (where we live 3 months), and Lindfields. There are many other homes that are in locations that are sorta close to Disney to really quite a ways out.
Website is nicely done and frankly the number of homes is pretty impressive. They have obviously recruited many private owners to put their home on this site. Probably the vast majority of these homes are privately owned and with a little research could be found on other company websites as well as on "by owner" sites.
I did notice they did not let you link to the "owner's website" the home would probably rent if for less if you go directly through the owner, and the rental company is not taking a commission.
One thing that stood out to me is no 800 or toll free number. The number is 407 which is Disney area code and you pay for the call. This is little cheap if you ask me! With a little searching I did find this under contact us...Toll Free: 1-866-849-2434.
So, looks to me like they have a nice selection of homes and are probably a newer company as I have not heard of them either. They did come up on first page of Google when I searched Sunshine rentals orlando.
That is best I can do based on what I see on the this site...
Ted

Has anyone heard of this company? I am wanting to rent from them, but I can't find any information about them on the internet. Bad or good. It makes me a little leary. Advice?

I have not heard of this agency and couldn't find any type of reviews when doing a search. Honestly, I would be leary renting for the first time without a prior recommendation.

How about considering one of the agencies that have been highly recommended on this board:

www.floridasunvacationhomes.com

www.allstarvacationhomes.com

Good luck with your search! :goodvibes

I never heard of them, but checked out the website. Looks like they are merely a booking agent, owner's can list their properties for free and only pay commission if they book the home, but all contact is through them. You could probably do better going through www.homeaway.com or www.vrbo.com straight through the owner, at least then you can communicate directly, more efficient and less costly.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter