Sunray or Murray Hill???

ksteglitz

Earning My Ears
Hello all!!! :sunny:

After reading reviews on this board about Sunray yesterday, I woke up this morning and had every intention of booking Sunray today for my transportation to and from WDW. :car: We are staying at POR. We are arriving on 4.22.06 and leaving 4.28.06.

Now, I am a nervous wreck about trusting that someone will be there for us when we get off of the plane. :scared:

I am traveling with my DH, DS (3 yrs old) and DD (4.5yrs old), as well as, Grandma & Poppa. Now, Poppa gets uptight when things aren't going smoothly and I am the responsible party for booking the transporatation to and from the airport. So, needless to say, I need to pick the right company. Money is not an issue at this time so I need to know from all of you experts out there... Which company do I go with -- Sunray or Murray Hill. :scratchin

The grocery stop is not an issue either and I will need car seats/booster seats.

Thanks!!! :thanks:

My experience has only been with Sunray. For all four trips they have been waiting for me at the bottom of the escalator. For all four trips they have always been on time, if not early for pickups. Even the few times I've needed to be picked up at 5:00AM!! I've used them for travel between WDW & SeaWorld and for split stay resort changes. And I've had NO problems what so ever. In July '04 my nephew and I were running 30 minutes late at Discovery Cove. While I didn't expect Sunray to wait for me, they were there waiting, and cheerfully asking how our day was. And last January when they dropped my other nephew and I off at the airport, I had to call them an hour later because there was too much snow back home and we couldn't fly out for another 36 hours. They had someone there within 5-10 minutes. I highly recommend Sunray. I won't say that using Sunray is the least worriesome part of my trip because I have absolutely 'no worries' using them. All my trip reports, reviews, etc., are on my website and I've put my Sunray reviews there, as well, if you'd like to read them.

Cheers!

Sunray is the best! You will not regret using them...and you will not have to worry that they will not be there...they just will be!

We used them twice last year, and will be using them again in 66 days when we arrive in Orlando. We would not do it any other way. If you would like, I have also written a review of them on the trasportation board and you can read our trip reports on the trip report board.

Enjoy your trip...and use Sunray!

Stephanie in Idaho
The 6' of snow really did turn to pixie dust :tink: ...only 66 days till WDW!
DH :tigger: ...can't wait to see tigger again.
ME :eeyore: ...just happy to be going back so soon.

OK ladies -- I am convinced!

I will pick up the phone and call Sunray now. Thanks so much!!!

Kim :)

Enjoy your trip and tell Bob HI from Stephanie in Idaho!

Stephanie in Idaho
The 6' of snow really did turn to pixie dust... :tink: only 66 days till the world.
DH... :tigger: can't wait to see tigger again
ME... :eeyore: just happy to be going back again.

Just to let you know, I screwed up my last ressie with Sunray. I gave them the flight number for our flight from Philly to Atlanta. Not Atlanta to MCO. Somehow, Roger tracked us down and was there waiting for us at the bottom (or was it top) of the escaltor.
And he (or Bob) will be waiting for us tomorrow when we get off in MCO at 1:10 pm.

Just saw something cute on Murray Hill's web-site. They offer a free stop at the WDW gate for a family photo. I spend way too much time on these boards (tho my post count doesn't indicate it), and I've never seen this from one of the other services. Would Sunray, Happy Limo, or FLTours do this?

pamjb said:
Just to let you know, I screwed up my last ressie with Sunray. I gave them the flight number for our flight from Philly to Atlanta. Not Atlanta to MCO. Somehow, Roger tracked us down and was there waiting for us at the bottom (or was it top) of the escaltor.
And he (or Bob) will be waiting for us tomorrow when we get off in MCO at 1:10 pm.

ROFL - good one Pam!! And just what were you drinking and why didn't you share any with me??? Have to say I'm not surprised Sunray found you. :)

Hope you're having a great trip!!

Cheers!

I have had experience with Tiffany's and Sunray....I plan to stay with Sunray...It is a a smaller company with BIG service.....I didn't know exactly how many people we were going to have (8 or 10)...or if my sister would be joining us..or how many times my airline would change our flights! Bob kept in touch by email and by phone before the trip. Roger picked us up...and both Roger and Bob took us back to the airport. We made a stop (free) at the grocery store on the way to Pop Century. Whenever I need a limo service...Sunray is definitely what I will choose. pixiedust: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool2: :wave: :tongue: :cool1:

holcomb-mania said:
Just saw something cute on Murray Hill's web-site. They offer a free stop at the WDW gate for a family photo. I spend way too much time on these boards (tho my post count doesn't indicate it), and I've never seen this from one of the other services. Would Sunray, Happy Limo, or FLTours do this?

Looked it up and no one else does it. I've read in another board they are actually not allowed to stop for the picture. I guess that is why no other company offers this service... :confused3

Just wanted to chime in for Murray Hill!

I use them every time I go to Orlando and they are wonderful! :thumbsup2

Great communication and service and the nicest drivers!

I also like them because you can rent a very nice deluxe (Eddie Bauer style) stroller from them for $20 for the length of your trip, which was great. I hate the strollers they rent in the parks.

I've never done the picture at the enterance thing, but I THOUGHT they told me last trip they don't do it anymore. Not sure about that though.

Anyway, I've always been very pleased with Murray Hill, especially since they are a little cheaper than most services....$85 R/T, but there is also a $5 off coupon on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter