• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunpass mini

lovetheprincesses

Mouseketeer
Does the mini transponder barcode fave the inside or outside? I’m confused. The adhesive seems to be as if the barcode will gave me inside the car and the solid gray faces out. How can that be right??

Sorry for typos-dang phone-it looks as if it adheres on inside of windshield, facing inside of vehicle, instead of barcode facing out, where it could be read? Which side should I see inside the car??

Thank you so much! Got it on and ready to go! 😋

There's a good chance it won't read every time. (the mini). After using mine it read about half the time. I received a bill, but after calling they were able to recognize that there were funds on the mini and they just charged it for the tolls.

We've had the mini in my wife's car for three years and use it all the time. It's never not read it. We have been charged every time! LOL.
You need to make sure it's on the clear glass and not mounted on the area of tint.

Never had a problem with not reading my mini.

Me neither, rajak. I get scanned every time.

But I have been charged for "ghost" axles. 👻 I'm only a two axle tow vehicle (Suburban) and a single axle pop-up. Up to a total of five axles (huh?). Whatever. They need the money I guess....

And it's odd that I've NEVER been UNDER-charged, only over-charged. Funny how that works, isn't it? :scratchin

Bama Ed

Me neither, rajak. I get scanned every time.

But I have been charged for "ghost" axles. 👻 I'm only a two axle tow vehicle (Suburban) and a single axle pop-up. Up to a total of five axles (huh?). Whatever. They need the money I guess....

And it's odd that I've NEVER been UNDER-charged, only over-charged. Funny how that works, isn't it? :scratchin

Bama Ed
EZpass story because I'm bored at work. When I lived in Maryland I only needed the EZpass for one place, the Harry Nice bridge (or A$$ Clencher Bridge as I call it) on 301 crossing from MD into VA. With my coach and toad I have 5 axles. That one way cross is $36. That's the end of the story.....

EZpass story because I'm bored at work. When I lived in Maryland I only needed the EZpass for one place, the Harry Nice bridge (or A$$ Clencher Bridge as I call it) on 301 crossing from MD into VA. With my coach and toad I have 5 axles. That one way cross is $36. That's the end of the story.....

Wow, and I thought $6 was pricey for 4 axles. LOL

Wow, and I thought $6 was pricey for 4 axles. LOL
Well, that just shows how much I hate driving the DC beltway and 95 south through VA! People wonder why I'm willing to use toll roads here in FL. I'm completely willing to pay now days to avoid traffic!

Now if they would just make a toll road around Atlanta I would be more than happy to pay that.....Back here there are no toll roads so it's kinda a new thing when we go to Florida. I just keep my mini activated now, easier than cancelling the thing and then buying a new one when we decide to go to Florida.

Now if they would just make a toll road around Atlanta I would be more than happy to pay that.....Back here there are no toll roads so it's kinda a new thing when we go to Florida. I just keep my mini activated now, easier than cancelling the thing and then buying a new one when we decide to go to Florida.
Before we moved here in 2017, we used to drive to Disney every year, and also we've been taking non-Disney trips to Florida in the coach since 2014. We bought the suction cup SunPass to switch between the coach and car. So we've had at least one since 2014 even living in MD. I still keep my EZPass active for some unknown reason as I'll never go back to MD.

In my class "c" when the mini was in the windshield it would not work with the overhang

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter