sunflower oil allergy!

Some Kosher for passover chips are safe but read every bag since we have found different batches in different oils.

You wouldnt happen to know of popcorn free of the dreaded oil? I know our popcorn (double butter popsecret) has it.

I buy Koepsell's cheese popcorn that is made using coconut oil. It is delicious!!

Thank you! I swear its heck to find anything that I can eat. Heck even my bread contains sunflower oil. Its so hard especally eating at my familys houses cause they just dont get it.

We have kids with different allergies so I read every package coming in our house.My 5 y old told our pastor when he was asking about Bible vrs, that Mom could tell him if they were safe to eat if she looked at what they are made of...
We love coconut oil popcorn.We loved a brand that went under last year that used coco butter as its cooking oil.

Watch your pachages of Koepsells popcorn as some have sunflower oil. We just got some shipped to us by DHs parents with sunflower oil not the coconut oil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter