• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday, September 26 MK Hours & Parade

agravette

Mouseketeer
Hi! I would really appreciate any help figuring out if there is going to be a Main Street Electrical Parade on Sunday, Sept. 26. Also, what are the park hours? This site's schedule says that there will be a parade at 9:00 pm and that the park closes to non-resort guests at 10:00 pm. MK is scheduled to have extra magic hours that night too until 1:00 am. On the Disney website and another website it shows MK closing at 8:00 pm, with no MSEP showing that night. It says there will be extra magic hours until 11:00 pm. I'd really love to know if anyone has information. Thanks so much in advance!

Hi! I would really appreciate any help figuring out if there is going to be a Main Street Electrical Parade on Sunday, Sept. 26. Also, what are the park hours? This site's schedule says that there will be a parade at 9:00 pm and that the park closes to non-resort guests at 10:00 pm. MK is scheduled to have extra magic hours that night too until 1:00 am. On the Disney website and another website it shows MK closing at 8:00 pm, with no MSEP showing that night. It says there will be extra magic hours until 11:00 pm. I'd really love to know if anyone has information. Thanks so much in advance!

Sun, Sept. 26, 2010

MK Hours: 9AM-10PM PM EMH until 1AM

Wishes: 8PM
MSEP: 9PM

That info comes from multiple sites that I consider more reliable
than the glitchy, ill-maintained, untrustworthy "official" WDW calendar.

Sun, Sept. 26, 2010

Thanks so so so much for this fabulous info! I was so hoping this was the case, because I want to see the parade so badly and go to EMH at MK. Have an awesome night!

Sun, Sept. 26, 2010

Intersting, please tell what sites are the most reliable? I too was trying to find info on the electric parade and according to the site I used only 2 measely nights of 9 have the parade. I was hoping to avoid extra magic hours but that seems to be the only nights of the parade. Hoping maybe there is a different night for the msep? Where can I look?
Thanks!

Sun, Sept. 26, 2010

Can you post the link to these sites so we can check other dates?
Thanks!

Intersting, please tell what sites are the most reliable? I too was trying to find info on the electric parade and according to the site I used only 2 measely nights of 9 have the parade. I was hoping to avoid extra magic hours but that seems to be the only nights of the parade. Hoping maybe there is a different night for the msep? Where can I look?
Thanks!

I will be there the same time as you and saw a listing for MSEP on Wed the 22 at 8. I cannot find where this was and it has not been added to the "official" calendar. The reason it runs so few times is that the park has MNSSHP 3 nights that week. As you state, it is scheduled Monday and Friday. I do not think it runs on Sunday with EMH. The only other night than the party nights is Wednesday which is unsure at this point.

I will be there the same time as you and saw a listing for MSEP on Wed the 22 at 8. I cannot find where this was and it has not been added to the "official" calendar. The reason it runs so few times is that the park has MNSSHP 3 nights that week. As you state, it is scheduled Monday and Friday. I do not think it runs on Sunday with EMH. The only other night than the party nights is Wednesday which is unsure at this point.

You're right the MNSSHP is messing up my MK days:headache:
So u don't think it' will be on the 26th afterall? I was just trying change park days for that very reason. I'm not sure the Wed 22 day will help, that was my HS day and TP said to avoid MK on Wed. GRRR...it's so hard to coordinate everything for the right days.

There are several Disney sites and each one is different
in how you access the daily information.

There are also many non-Disney sites.

Take your Pick.

Here's how to find several listings.
I'd advise that you check back OFTEN.

-----------------------------------------

Thread with links to Official WDW MONTHLY Calendars, by Park >

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2080364

Official WDW 10-day listings (you can choose which 10 days) >

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/

International Official WDW Calendar >

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...ParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20090501&bhcp=1

You can also check these DIS listings >
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

You can also check these INTERCOT listings >
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp

You can also check these All Ears listings >
http://allears.net/tp/ohours1.htm
http://allears.net/pl/events.htm

Here's the entire year of Travel Agency Calendar listings.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

------------------------

We're going to be at MK on Sept. 26th, too, and I was a little confused as well. I am hoping Wishes really is at 8, because I've never seen it and I know we won't make it too much later than that!

wishes is showing sunday 9/26 @ 8pm
i have a fireworks cruise for that night and the pick up is at 7pm( or 730 i forget)

i dont have the parade as showing though, the days i have the parade showing though, the only times i show the parade is mon 9/20, fri 9/24, mon 9/27 and wed 9/29 (im going the 19-29 so thats the only days i have looked)
wishes is 9/20, 9/22, 9/24, 9/26, 9/27 and 9/29

I didnt know that there would be a difference in what the scheduled showed:confused3. But looking at all of them, I'm not convinced that Sunday 26th will have electric parade. Only one site has it listed that night. It's a:banana: must do for us, so I'm going to do it on a night that looks to be more of a sure thing. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter