Sunday morning/half marathon

rn448698

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm for me whether world drive is closed from the boardwalk/dolphin area going north tomorrow morning before 7am? I can’t get a straight answer from the people at checking at the Boardwalk Inn. The course map would suggest no, but some have told me yes, and other seems very confused.

Confirm? Nope. There is no way of knowing if there will be any detours setup that cause road closures to allow for traffic on other roads that are closed. (If that makes sense.) There should be a handout in your room detailing what in the area will be closed. But yes, since the Dark Side half doesn't go through MK, World Drive doesn't have a specific need to be closed (unless they are re-routing traffic from another closure on it).

I'd be surprised if many CMs knew what a given route for any race is, the different events use different courses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter