• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday brunch at inventions

I'm sure you will see them. They were main guests at all Brunch Hawaii events Inventions had in 2011. Who knows, you may even get to see Angel. I heard she's out in DLH now sometimes.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh DD would be soooooooo excited!! :cloud9: I shall be keeping everything crossed for that!!!!

Jealous! So wish we had a good theme! I'd love to meet lilo and stitch in inventions, we decided still to go to our brunch even though it's a rubbish theme, thought it will still be nice to do something different especially if the parks are cold and busy x

I would have gone whatever the theme as I love Inventions and the park will be busy so I'm happy to spend a couple of hours warm, dry and meeting characters!!!! Stitch is a bonus!!!!

Mum to Belle said:
I would have gone whatever the theme as I love Inventions and the park will be busy so I'm happy to spend a couple of hours warm, dry and meeting characters!!!! Stitch is a bonus!!!!

I do think 'around the world' from what they've said is abit blah though, the others have a lot rarer characters I'd rather meet x

Any idea when the listings would be out for Dec 30th?

Trying to figure out what to do on this date as we arrive at lunchtime. Im hoping to avoid the parks and rides for the majority of the day and do shows/meals etc until the mass crowds have started to leave on the 1st Jan.

Any idea when the listings would be out for Dec 30th?

Trying to figure out what to do on this date as we arrive at lunchtime. Im hoping to avoid the parks and rides for the majority of the day and do shows/meals etc until the mass crowds have started to leave on the 1st Jan.

If they are doing one then they'd be able to tell you 60 days out as that's when they start taking reservations :goodvibes

I'm attending the Halloween Brunch, very excited.

I'll be around for that one too. Also very excited about it. Hopefully we'll see some characters in costumes that are not out as much in the parks. My boyfriend suggested a villains theme, but I think that would not go over that well. :scared:

I'll be around for that one too. Also very excited about it. Hopefully we'll see some characters in costumes that are not out as much in the parks. My boyfriend suggested a villains theme, but I think that would not go over that well. :scared:

I hope the Villains are there, whats the point of having a Halloween themed brunch without the bad guys.

I hope the Villains are there, whats the point of having a Halloween themed brunch without the bad guys.

Well you certainly won't hear a no from me on that. :D

I was more thinking the "good guy" characters in Halloween outfits though.

Thursday 1er November: Halloween
Sunday 4th November : Brunch Princier (Royal Brunch)
Sunday 11 November: Special (no details)
Sunday 18 November: Autour du monde (Around the World)
Sunday 25 November: Hawai

Sunday 2 December: Neverland-peter pan
Sunday 9 December: Foret des reves bleus (100 Acre Wood)
Sunday 16 December: Fairytales
Sunday 23 December: Noel
Sunday 30 December: Noel

I have just booked the Sunday brunch for 23 December - the theme is Noel. Does anyone know what this will entail? If its not obvious!!! Will I be able to get shareholders discount? The prices were 74 euro per adult and 37 euro per child. Better start saving LOL excited now.

065.jpg

Apparently they had the following characters there

- Minnie, Micky, Daisy, Donald , Goofy, Chip and Dale, Stitch and Angel all in Halloween costumes and the Villans - Jafar, Frollo, Ratcliffe and Captain Hook

Can't wait to see Vala's review :goodvibes.

Prince John was also around on November 1, but he never came back after the first break and covered only one of the rooms. Thankfully he was at the Magical Moment too, so I caught him after all.

Also on November 1 Pinocchio showed up for some odd reason.

The Halloween brunch was absolutely amazing. Wow, just wow. Yes, there will be a very detailed review.

The Brunch Royal on Sunday was basically the same as the Fairy Tale one, just with Cinderella, the Prince and Suzy and Perla instead of Rapunzel and Flynn. It wasn't bad, but seeing the reservation line was promising "princesses" a line up of Cinderella, Charming, Suzy, Perla, Minnie and Mickey as prince and princess, Chip and Dale and Pluto was lacking a few princesses for me. I even overheard two little girls asking if Cinderella closed Auberge that day. Smart kids. :rolleyes1

Can anyone please tell me what happens at inventions - where it is, how much etc?
Keep seeing it mentioned but would like to know more about it.
We are hoping to go to Disneyland next June, will it still be on then?

Inventions is a restaurant in Disneyland hotel. It offers character meals for dinner and currently a Sunday brunch with characters, plus sometimes brunches for special occasions.

The prices vary with dinner being cheapest (well still over 50 Euros per adult) and the special occasion brunches being most expensive. There's going to be at least another price increase until June. The dinner has been on for ages, I am sure that will still be around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter