Sunday Brunch anywhere?

nerdboyrockstar

here to change the world.
I'm here now, woke up late, and in the mood for eggs and mimosas. Is brunch a thing anywhere on property?

Unfortunately you're one week early for Chef Mickeys new brunch that starts next Sunday. I'm not sure who else might serve what you're looking for.

I'm not certain but I think I heard that House of Blues at Down Town Disney has a good one (Not sure).

1) Raglan DOES NOT have a "Brunch".
2) They serve "Lunch", 11:00am-2:45pm.
3) Dinner is 3:00pm-11:00pm.
False. They DO have a brunch.

"THE ROLLICKING RAGLAN BRUNCH
SING. DANCE. MUNCH
(SATURDAY & SUNDAY served 10:00am – 3:00pm)

Please note… for our Host the Roast offering, all orders must be placed 48 hours in advance of Brunch Reservation. Call 407-938-0300

Raglan Road Dancers – Rollicking Raglan Brunch Show every Saturday & Sunday 12.00pm – 4.00pm"

1) Raglan DOES NOT have a "Brunch".
2) They serve "Lunch", 11:00am-2:45pm.
3) Dinner is 3:00pm-11:00pm.

They sure do, as some of the pp's have said. I clipped this pic right from Disney's website for the details. Maybe it started since the last time you were there, Rusty?
RaglanRoadBrunch.jpg

1) This is a Sunday GOSPLE LUNCH.
2) Typical Gospel music and presentation.
3) Not simply a Brunch.

Also, the House of Blues event on Sundays is a brunch - here is the clip from Disney's website with more info on that event. They serve breakfast and lunch items on their buffet making it a brunch. :)

GospelBrunch.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter