Sunday, August 13th?

rstamm

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Anybody else busy packing this afternoon for a trip starting tomorrow, the first day of free dining?

I'm at the point where I'm saying..."ok...in 24 hours our plane should be getting ready to land" and thinking about whether we should just have dinner at our hotel (ASMo) or do Earl of Sandwich in DTD.

Can't wait!!!!! :banana:

yes im packing as we speak.. our flight leaves tomorrow at 7 AM... ah I still have so much to do.. see ya there! :) :thumbsup2

Started packing this afternoon. We leave Monday - first stop Universal :drive: before heading over to our favorite spot in the world :wizard: :woohoo:

Hey! I am just starting to pack :rolleyes1 My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 10 am. I am so excited about free dining! This time tomorrow I will hopefully be getting some ice cream at Beaches n' Cream :woohoo:

Today's the day! Wish our flight was early this morning, too. We're waiting until 1 pm to get on our plane.

Have a safe trip everyone. See you at the restaurants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter