Sun Screen

dl0015

Mouseketeer
I know this is a stupid question but...can you bring the spray sun screen into the parks? Seems that I seem to remember the last we was there it was an issue...

Yes lol. I don't think any type of sun screen has ever been an issue outside of maybe an airport

We can only use use the spray sunscreen, as both of my DS are allergic to something that is in the lotion (I've tried them all!). That being said, whenever I use it in a public place I make sure we're out of the way of crowds as it does bother some people.

There will always be someone who complains about something. After that either person will post it here and "there's a problem." I agree with PP use it out of the way. I would add pre-plan a witty retort for anyone who has the nerve to say something. That's what I would do, but full disclosure, I'm a smart aleck who likes a little verbal jousting more than the next person.:crazy:

The only down side to spray sunscreen is that if you get it on the grass and other foliage it will kill that foliage - blocks out the sun's rays and the plant dies. So just try to spray close to the body, away from any plants.

I used to spray my kids out on the lawn. We learned the above the hard way.

Hi. I have also found smaller cans of the spray sunscreen at my local Ulta. They are much more convenient to carry with you.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter