Sun Country

Belle2006beauty

Mouseketeer
Hello! We leave for Disneyland in 9 days. We are going to be flying Sun Country. I was wondering two things. First, how do they board the plane? Is it from back to front, or front to back, or some other combination?

Also, when flying with a child, can you bring their booster seat on as a carry on with out it count against your carry on allotment? Can you even carry it on at all? Ally research said I could have it as a carry on item but would count against me. Then when I posted about it on another board here, someone said I could bring it on and they wouldn't count it against my carry ons. So to clarify I called the airline and they said "We can't watch you the entire flight to make sure you don't use it so you have to check it." That doesn't seem right to me because I should be able to keep it in the overhead bin as long as it meets space requirements.

Doesn't anyone have experience with either of these two issues? Your input is appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter