SUN £15 holidays June,July & Aug

Rachie B

DIS Veteran
Thanks Rachel, going to try for one of these this time, never done it before, am I right in assuming priority booking forms are only sent to people who've booked before ?

Rachel,

I notice in your siggie you have been on a Sun Holiday once or twice before to Paris, how far from DLRP are the Sun Holiday parks?

Thanks
Andrea

Hiya

thats right Jill,you could always buy one on ebay ( go for stupid prices ! :( ) or hopefully get one on MSE / PTS giveaways

Andrea,

La Croix Du Vieux Pont - Berny Riviere http://www.la-croix-du-vieux-pont.com/uk/index.html
is an hours drive from DLRP
Lovely site,and going for 3rd time in Oct half term

Le Chene Gris - 15/20 mins drive from DLRP http://www.lechenegris.com/frameset.php?land=uk

Not been myself but apparently not as nice / big as Berny Riviere one,but of course that much closer to the magic :) ( cap n Jack has been, and done a review )

Accom is either mobile homes,or chalets
sometimes the ready erected tents at the european parks

we are booked for Oct half term 4 night break and it's cost us :

£9.50 x 4 ( people) = £38
service charge £6 x 4 ( nights) = £24
damage waiver £15

= £77 for 4 people for 4 nights
(booking direct with Keycamp / eurocamp would have been £174)

facilities passes are free for all the european parks

then we bring our own bedding ( as its just blankets at the european sites!)

you have the opportunity to add on things like upgrade to a bigger / better mobile home,or extend your stay :)

HTH

Rachie, isn't it just UK parks this time around? No it's not, maybe if I'd have read the link you'd have found out!!

Wow I can be silly sometimes!!

Rachie B,

Just wondering if you have stayed at La Croix Du Vieux Pont before? How far is it away from DLRP drive wise? Toying with the idea of doing the Sun offer for end of August....Have stayed at Le Chene Gris camping before that seems a lot closer although I'd say more like 25 / 30 mins away...

Rgds

Andy

Rachie B,

Just wondering if you have stayed at La Croix Du Vieux Pont before? How far is it away from DLRP drive wise? Toying with the idea of doing the Sun offer for end of August....Have stayed at Le Chene Gris camping before that seems a lot closer although I'd say more like 25 / 30 mins away...

Rgds

Andy

We've stayed at La Croix du Vieux Pont 3 times (but not through Sun holidays). Its about 45mins to an hour from DLP but is a lovely site

It is ,we love it there too :)

Yeah it's roughly an hours drive
we leave the site quite early to get to Disney before opening,and then return late @ night after the parks close

HTH Andy

x

Rachie, everytime I see this thread I keep thinking "Can we have a trip in July??" I'm just put off by the crowds :lmao:

Rachie, everytime I see this thread I keep thinking "Can we have a trip in July??" I'm just put off by the crowds :lmao:

:rotfl:

we went early July one year (daytrip) and it was fine for crowds

even last aug ( fri - mon ) really wasn't that bad

stop looking for excuses,as if you need them ;) :goodvibes

just book it!!!! u know u want to.......

saying that - ive been considering it too - i mean, if dh is still in france.....;):lmao:

Thanks. The availability for the dates on Eurocamp is limited and Siblu there is no availability.

Has anyone anything good to say about the other Paris sites on offer as the reviews are not too good?

Merci beaucoup!!

Cap n jack has stayed @ Les chene gris

i havent looked for reviews of international etc

are they really bad?!

Final word needed is DAYS ( thanks to someone on MSE who guessed it :) )

site opened around 5.30pm today

anyone else booked ?

we have Devon Cliffs for a wkend in July ( fri 17th the day the boys break up from school!)

our 3 night break direct with haven for same dates & standard accom should cost £545 !! (or £395 if you pay in full at time of booking ?!!!! )

and ours will cost ( with passes etc ) £118 !

who the heck pays fullprice for these things?!

i would never in a trillion yrs pay that much!

didn't try for France, as already have a sun holiday booked for oct half term :
)
anyone else booked ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter