Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Just wanted to say I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic trip and a beautiful wedding! You're going to be a gorgeous bride and we will be waiting to see your pics and read all about everything! :cool1:

I can't believe it's time for you to go already! Have a really great time and remember to relaaaaaaaaaaaax a bit! Don't want to rush your time away for you, but can't wait until your TR! Have fun, we'll all be thinking about you and sending lots of pixiedust: for an extra magical time.

Summer,
Have a wonderful time. You and Steven will have the most romantic time. I just know it. You are going to be a beautiful bride.

Enjoypixiedust:

Have a safe trip! I will be looking out for you on the 20th! I cannot wait to read your TR.

Summer, I know you will have left already, but if you manage to get on line at all, I hope everything goes just the way you have planned and your wedding is all that you hope for. I would have loved to of seen photos of your new dress, but waiting for your TR makes it even more exciting!!!

Summer...Hope you have a fantastic trip and a beautiful wedding! I am looking forward to your TR when you get back! :bride:

Summer, we have followed you through the process of planning, and we are now hoping your dreams come true for your wedding! Pixie dust and best wishes! We are all anxiously awaiting the recap and lots, LOTS of pictures!

hey summer, i was at epcot yesterday and i had my eye out for you! no luck though. :) hope you are having a wonderful time and best wishes for the big day!!!

Summer,

HAPPY WEDDING DAY !! it's here, finally after ALL the drama, the stress, the planning, today you marry your love... and I wanted to send you and Steven all my :love: and congrats for a "happily ever after" pixiedust:

Michelle :cloud9:

Summer & Steven:

pixiedust: HAPPY WEDDING DAY !!!! pixiedust:

Congrats to the :bride: & :groom:

I hope your day is everything you hoped it would be, and more !!!!​

Does anyone know what time Summer's ceremony is???? OMG, is it at noon? like in the next 9 minutes?!? I'm so excited for her even though I haven't really commented I've been reading along and I know she's having hers at SBP just like me!!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about it... I hope she gets back and reports before I leave next Thursday!!

HAVE A GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUMMER! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter