Summerfield LBV

Disney Chick2

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed at Summerfield LBV. I found great rates during the holidays, but would like opinios first.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi Disney Chick2! We stayed at the Summerfield Suites LBV last Thanksgiving and were satisfied with the stay, in fact we are going next week and staying there again. It was clean and roomy (we had a trio suite with 7 adults and two toddlers). It's not fancy, but nice. The kitchen was a big PLUS!!! Especially the ice maker!!!! The free breakfast was nothing to write home about, but if you are satisfied with cereal you should be fine. The proximity to the parks is great and traffic in that area in not bad (unlike International Drive). Plus there are a lot of good restaurants right there, especially Giordano's Pizza!

We got a great rate($98.00) through Hotelkingdom.com for next week, plus we got the 5th night free!

The only negative was we were on the third floor and there are no elevators. So needless to say we left our suitcases in the back of the minivan and just took up our clothes we needed for the next day and our overnight bag! This time I specifically requested a room on the first or second floor!

If you have any specific questions just let me know!

Another thumbs up for Summerfield Suites LBV.
This is a great place for families. We have stayed there 2x now when doing 'reunions' with my husbands family.

As stated previously, it isn't 'fancy' but it is perfectly comfortable and clean.
Very nice to have a kitchen (Winn Dixie grocery store is right next to property, walking distance if you don't buy too much at once!)

Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter