Summer Value Resort $99/Night Rate

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
I just got a flyer in the mail from WDW that they are having Value Resort rates starting at $99 per night plus tax from 4/18/04 to 8/28/04. It applies to all Value Resorts. You must ask for the rate and the number of rooms available at this rate are "limited". There was no code, you ask for a $99 room.

I live in Florida and last year went to the the All-Star music and i think we paid under $75/night. It was florida resident discount, I see you live in Montana, but I wouldn't be suprised if there was a $99/night rate for all guests in the summer.

OK...I just checked All-Star Rates and it is true, from 4/18-8/28 all standard rooms are $99, definetly worth it. Have fun!

mtblujeans,:wave:

That is rack rate for all Values during that time period....No discount.

The following discount from Mousesavers is a current one.
NEW DISCOUNT CODE!

Ask for Code BBY or ONZ and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 4/18/04-7/4/04. So far the following rates have been reported:

Value Resorts - $74 standard, $84 preferred view
Moderates - $94 standard, $109 preferred view
Wilderness Lodge - $139 standard, $154 woods view
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $139 standard
Boardwalk, Beach/Yacht Club - $229 standard
Polynesian - $244 garden view, $340 garden view concierge
Other resorts, room types and views should be available at varying prices!

THANK GOODNESS someone was so willing to correct me!!

At least more newbies like me will get more information about the rates.... :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter