Summer TR at BCV, the theme was RAIN! - Complete 1/23/16

Thank you so much for your prayers, I really appreciate them and know they're helping. Some days are better than others. I did go to the shelters since coming back from CA and have found a friend I hope to have home this week. He's a 7 year old American bulldog mix, and the sweetest guy ever!

Agh, I hope you get your internet back soon so you can post a pic of him!!! :love:

I did go to the shelters since coming back from CA and have found a friend I hope to have home this week. He's a 7 year old American bulldog mix, and the sweetest guy ever!

I totally overlooked this. I hope that you get to bring him home.

Corinna

I agree that this summer was very odd with the amount of rain. It rained almost every day all summer. We'll see if that becomes the new norm I guess.

I'm glad you found a new friend to keep you company. Would love to see a pic when you get him home and Internet going again!

Thank you for such a thorough and complete report. It gets me excited for our first Disney trip in May.

He is a a cutie. I hope that the two of you will be very happy with each other. Does the fact that you got a new four-legged family member mean the move is off?

Corinna

I've pretty much given up on the place I had the interview with. I need to start applying other places because I am ready to move on. But Florida is looking more inviting :)

Thank you for such a thorough and complete report. It gets me excited for our first Disney trip in May.

Thank you for reading :) I still have half this trip to finish, but I've been out of internet at home. I've been sneaking on at work. As soon as I can I'll be finishing this one.

First Disney trip, how exciting!!!!! Where are you staying? How long are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter