Summer swap sign ups

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
This swap is no closed. the Summer group has 9 people
Holiday has 9.

I did a search and lifted this from the last spring swap!

we will do a holiday and a general summer group. If you want you can be in both or just one.
I will take 10 people per group and you can be in both groups if you want. Swap will be due to me by July 25th and please include either stamps or money to cover postage (2$) with a self addressed evelope large enough to hold 12 inches and please individually bag your items or wrap in plastic. Send in a plastic bag, just incase of rain. Also add a piece of card board with your envelope so it won't bend. I will use it in the return swap.
I will PM everyone my address once we have all the slots filled.

for the summer group:
anything "summer" Themed
(flowers, baby animals,sun, etc)

squares: 4 per person, matted once, at least 1.5x1.5 and embellished.PamCo88 crazyforpooh

tags: 2 per person, embellished, must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes nicurn

shaker box aurora19

paper piecing (true paper piecing, not embellished punch art)

journal boxes: 2 per person, at least a 2x2 area to write in, matted and embellished WendyZ
Robin

photo mats/frames: 2 per person, should fit 4x6 photos, matted and embellished paper Spinning

Toppers: embellished, no larger than 8.5 inches (so it can be used on both size pages) Can use computer generated letters or cut out letters, no handwriting pleasePattyT

Borders: 2 per person, embellished should be vertical and 11 inches in length to fit both albums ohmom

For the holiday group: the following holdiays are included
Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day

squares: 4 per person, matted once, at least 1.5x1.5 and embellished. JudithM, Nicki Darling

tags: 2 per person, embellished, must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes Spinning (flag style/4th of July)

shaker boxaurora19

paper piecing (true paper piecing, not embellished punch art)nicurn 4th of July

journal boxes: 2 per person, at least a 2x2 area to write in, matted and embellished Wendyz

photo mats/frames: 2 per person, should fit 4x6 photos, matted and embellished crazyforpooh

Toppers: embellished, no larger than 8.5 inches (so it can be used on both size pages) Can use computer generated letters or cut out letters, no handwriting please. PattyT

Borders: 2 per person, embellished should be vertical and 11 inches in length to fit both albumsRobin

hey spinning, can I do tags for the summer group and paper piecing for the holiday group? (4th of july) Thanks, maggie

Sounds great! We can always have more than one person doing an item if others see something they want to do but someone has already signed up we can just add to it.
Please check to make sure I put your name in the right section...Not so good at cut and pasting and color coding! LOL!

I can do journal boxes for summer & holiday (4th of July)!!:)

Thanks!!!

More squares for summer and photo mats for Holiday or photo mats for both if you would like.

When you make these since this is my first time do you make them all alike. If you have 10 people and you have to do 20 total do you do 2 sets of 10 that are exactly alike?

Laura

A Scrapaholic

crazyforpooh
For the small squares/nuggets you need to make 4 for each person.
For the photo squares you would make 2 different frames and then make a total of 20- 10 each.
Granted if we don't get 10 people to sign up then you will make less.
You will be including frames and nuggets for yourself. They will be swapped back to you at the end. Just easier that way!

If it is not to late I would like to sign up for squares. ( summer or winter )
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling ).

we already have 2 sign ups for summer would you want to do holiday squares?

Oooh, I'm in. I'll sign up for holiday Borders and summer Journal Boxes, please.

that I would be interested in this, but i'm a newbie to swapping! is there something easy peasy for me? what is shaker box?

when you say embellished to you just mean not plain paper??

sorry to be so basic, PM me if you want to or just pick something easy for me and PM what I am doing!

I know you guys will think I am crazy , but I have almost finished my squares. The girls helped me put my peices together. I've made enough to cover up to ten people so even if someone else signs up I will be prepared. This is my first ever swap , so I hope you all like them. Spinning if you don't mind please send me your address by email . As soon as they are done I will have hubby mail them out when he sends out his ebay stuff. ( Hopefully sometime next week ). If you need me to hold on to them a little longer I can do that also.
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter