Summer season fireworks?

JoeSam

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Have not been around for ages as it's too sad when we've no trip planned.

I'm tentatively looking at a summer trip which seems to be megabucks :scared1:

Anyway, does anyone know when the summer season usually starts - specifically the fireworks as they're my favourite bit? I'd like to miss the worst of the crowds, but catch the late opening and fireworks bit if possible. I've a feeling though that they don't start until the kids are on holiday.

Thanks!

The main park is going to be open till 10pm everyday next year (from 20th anniversary) the fireworks normally start towards the end of July (possibly a week before the end, maybe a bit sooner)

High summer season fireworks started 9th July this year, and ran until the end of August.

You can usually rely that the high summer season fireworks will begin on or just before Bastille Day, 14th July each year.

I read in the new brochure that summer season starts on the 7th July next year.

Hopefully that's when the fireworks etc start because i've booked for summer season and arrive on the 8th.

Thanks all. Seriously, till 10pm every day!!?

That puts a whole different slant on things .....!

Thanks all. Seriously, till 10pm every day!!?

That puts a whole different slant on things .....!

That is what has been floated about, however, its in the new brochure that between 1st April - 30th September the park will have extended hours (not been released) This is because of the new light show Dreams (it will be better in the dark)

I would love to go during the summer season, but due to prices increasing and having to now buy breakfast as a separate thing, it's looking more and more unlikely that we will be able to go.

Davy Crockett is the only affordable place we can stay as a family of 5 and breakfast is not included there any more which adds an extra amount of money onto the trip

Have you looked into staying offsite at the Explorers? The rooms can sleep up to 6 (one room has a double and 2 singles with a further room with bunk beds) and, as with the Disney hotels, breakfast is included. We're a family of 5 and have happily stayed here several times. If you want to price it up don't do it through Disney as a package, it's always cheaper to book it through its own or another website and buy annual passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter