Summer resort offer

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
Maybe a silly question, but ..... I missed out on the spring discount offer. The summer offer starts on a Tuesday June 16. If I wanted to stay, say, June 12-19, I do not get the discount for part of the stay. To get the discount, could I make two separate reservations? Or is there a way to do that?

Last year we had an issue when there was a discount from 8/15 thru 9/30 and we were there 8/14 thru 8/24. Even for a single day we didn't qualify. We wound up switching and pushing our arrival and departure dates by a day.

According to mousesavers.com:

"You can book a single trip that begins during the discount period but ends after the discount period; you’ll be given discounted rates for the specific days that are during the discount period and rack rates for the days that are after it. If your trip begins before the discount period but extends into the discount period, you have to book two trips (one for the dates before the sale begins and one for the dates that are during the sale). Your reservations can be “linked” so you don’t have to change rooms, but you may need to go to the front desk and “check in” when the second part of the trip begins."

So you can book two reservations (which I've done before without problem, we did have to change to a new room though). You will get the bonus of two magic bands per person. ;) Or you can change your dates if possible. Up to you.

~Cari~ pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter