Summer or winter better?

cristen

DIS Veteran<br><font color="green">Yes, you need t
I always go to DL in the spring or summer for all the parades, believe & fantasmic. Plus longer hours & all the rides are going. I am thinking about going in December for x-mas. Is it really as great as I hear? Or is it better to have all the shows & longer hours & stuff that comes with summer?

If you have always gone in the summer, I would say go in December. If you could go before Christmas it would be better, though. December is so much less crowded up until around December 22-3, usually. It has such a wonderful feel in the air. The week between Christmas and New Years has long hours, too I believe, if that is when you are definitely planning on going. If you have never experienced it decorated for Christmas I say do it. You will also get to go on Haunted Mansion Holiday and IASW Holiday. Even if you have to go the week of Christmas, although it will be very crowded, it is so wonderful.

Thanks. We were planning on going the week of the 14th. I was just worrited that it wouldn't be as great without all the parades & fireworks & stuff. I was looking forward to it being less crowded though. That will be nice.

I believe that during the Christmas season (starting after Thanksgiving) there is the Christmas Fantasy parade running every day as well as Believe! In Holiday Magic, the Christmas fireworks show, as well (complete with "snow"...its wonderful!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter