• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Olympics affecting August crowds this year?

blast822

Earning My Ears
Hi - I was just wondering .... we usually go the same time in August when we go, mid-August. We find there are a lot of tourists from England during that time. What do you think, will the Olympics affect the crowds at Disney during that time?

prices remain as last year so I think that the Olympics will not affect business too much

The only time I have seen a change in crowd size due to a major sporting event was when the Super Bowl was in Tampa and the crowds during the week before were heavier than normal for that time period.

I would think not, because I would be sure to be out of there for the duration of the Olympics if it was me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter