• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Concerts - Going to any?

Saw Bon Jovi last night! They rocked!!! :rockband: No Richie Sambora though :(

Star Wars in concert at the Hollywood Bowl

Eddie Izzard at the Hollywood Bowl

U2 at Angel Stadium (rescheduled from last year!)

Wish the Hollywood Bowl had some better rock acts this year. I've so enjoyed going the past few years. But, no one other than Star Wars and Eddie Izzard (and some LA Philharmonic events) I want to see there so far this summer. So wish Paul McCartney would stop by there again!!

Kiss
Styx/Yes
Stone Temple Pilots
.38 Special
Queensryche
Cinderella
Whitesnake
Brett Michaels
George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Motley Crue/Poison/NY Dolls

I am going to see Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block!! Can't wait to re-connect with my 11 year old self.

I'm also going to see Selena Gomez & Allstar Weekend. [I am 20 years old and will be going to this show alone. Can you believe no one will go with?] :rotfl:

And possibly an adventure to Six Flags for a concert with some friends.

And I'm trying to find a way to Warped Tour in Scranton PA, but that's not working out too well. :sad1:

I'm going to see Selena Gomez and I am so excited!!! Oh wait, I'm not excited, dd is :laughing:

Me too! I am so excited, I haven't been to a concert since I found out I was PG with my DD(6). As a matter of fact, the summer I found out I was pg, I had Hip tickets and gave my ticket to my DH cousin, because I didn't want to go pg.

I'm so happy you're going. It's gonna be great. I've had 3 pregnancies in 5 years and I think it has only caused me to miss one area performance. I usually see them anywhere within a 2 hour radius and have seen them about 20 times since 1997. Have fun!

Don't really know what's on my schedule so far for this summer but I just saw Murder by Death last week.

Warped Tour is playing a venue close to my house this year (10 minutes away instead of 1 hour away) and I'm really tempted to go since it's so close... I just feel too old for Warped Tour anymore. :( I use to go every year, but I just can't handle the crazy scene kids and the crappy bands they like anymore. Bums me out because it used to be the highlight of my summer.

I'd like to see:
Bomb the Music Industry! 6/25
Flogging Molly 7/28

Most of the shows I see are smaller & don't really schedule out super far so I'm sure I'll add a few more to my list by the time summer is out.

We saw Sugarland this past Saturday - awesome show!! :worship:

Blink 182 was just announced as the headliner for the Honda Civic Tour. I guess i'll be going to that one.
2nd year in a row that i'll be going to a Honda Civic Tour show. :yay:

I've already seen Kenny Chesney with Uncle Kracker & Billy Currington and am hoping to see him at least one more time.

I am going to see Dierks Bentley or Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum or The Zac Brown Band. I am also seeing Surgarland in Aug.

I've already seen Kenny Chesney with Uncle Kracker & Billy Currington and am hoping to see him at least one more time.

I am going to see Dierks Bentley or Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum or The Zac Brown Band. I am also seeing Surgarland in Aug.

I love all those bands!

Spoiler alert, here is one of my videos of Sugarland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Q-0IZYPnU

We saw them last year and they didn't play long enough. This year they put on such an incredible show!

I love all those bands!

Spoiler alert, here is one of my videos of Sugarland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Q-0IZYPnU

We saw them last year and they didn't play long enough. This year they put on such an incredible show!

Thanks for sharing the video. I am Super excited, we have tickets in the pit like it looks like you did. I have seen them before when they opened for Kenny Chesney and once when they were first starting to headline. I can't wait!

Going to Bayou Country Superfest this weekend! Tim, kenny, zac, billy, trace, luke..so excited!!

Thanks for sharing the video. I am Super excited, we have tickets in the pit like it looks like you did. I have seen them before when they opened for Kenny Chesney and once when they were first starting to headline. I can't wait!

I was in the ninth row! We could swear Kristian kept looking at my husband, DH was wearing a flag bandanna on his head. Here is the opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d638ACjhsE

I very fun night :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter