Summer bounceback to following spring?

Julylady

DIS Veteran
We booked a bounceback rate room for July on our December 2014 trip. In July, we would ideally like to book a bounceback for late March, 2016. In reading some recent threads, its seems like the current bounce back offer is only good through the end of 2015. Has anyone who has staying in a Disney report in July received a bounceback offer for the following spring? I am just seeing if someone can answer from past experience so I know how to plan moving forward.

I have never seen a BB in the summer that covered the following year and we've been traveling in August for the last few years. Now, I can tell you that the BB offer did change over later in October and that offer did cover most of 2015 dates. I know because we were there at that time and took advantage to book our October trip this year :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter