• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Bay Resort HELP!

Sheila, good to see you chime in. I almost had a heart attack with that last review. Here I'm known as Materdawg. Clue: I have 2 pugs, one named Monkey & one named Mater (yes, I watched Cars once to many times :) :rotfl: Hugs, tis me, your buddy , Shaggy!

Hi, Shaggy. Great to "see" you here! :dance3:

I don't read this board as faithfully as I do TUG, but I might make it to Disney for New Years this year. I need to brush up on all the great tips.

See ya over yonder. party:

Sheila

We did several Halloweens down there until the school system moved our Fall break to the Columbus Day week. We're headed for Vermont for the break. I'm dreading the 1000 mile drive, but I hope the leaves will be colorful. It has been so dry here that there won't be any color this year.

Sheila

The Villas at Summer Bay are a different resort/section and is the only one I've heard a lot of complaints about.

We stayed in a pool house on our last visit and the kids LOVED it! The units are huge.

Sheila

We are looking at Skyauction and there is one for the Villas at Summer Bay. I see other people were happy with their skyauction purchase. Is this the one that we will be sorry with? It says the resort has condos but I get the impression the auction is for a villa.

Villas are in the same complex as the other condos, so you have the same pools, beach, lake, etc. I just checked the review on RCI, our timeshare company, and the Villas got 4 1/2 stars. Have fun! We stayed at summer bay last summer and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter