Summer Alumni Program?

foxgrover257

Splashmountaineer
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has done the summer alumni program! What roles can you do?! Is it pretty much the same as the other programs?

I'm currently doing the CP right now as spring advantage and I definitely want to come back for another program, preferably summer alumni of 2012.
If anyone has experience with the summer program feel free to share! :cool2:

I haven't done the summer alumni program yet, but i will be heading down in 58 days to start it.

The alumni program doesn't offer as many roles. this time around they had Merch, attractions, QSFB, Custodial, and housekeeping. (from what I understand, this changes each summer alumni, it may be more or less when you apply)

There are also a lot fewer spots available, which means if you are not in good standing with the company, and do not have a decent work history in general, it can be difficult to receive an acceptance letter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter