• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer Alumni 2011 Anyone?

I did custodial spring adv 09 and summer alum 10 and totally loved it! I went seasonal, it really is a fun job!

My daughter is Chrissy from NIU. I know that some of the Space Mountain crew has gone home or other places but she still has friends there and is very excited to go back to WDW. :yay:

Just got my purple folder in the mail! Even though I got my email a week ago it seems a little more real now that I got the folder.

Congrats everyone! My daughter just got her purple folder in the mail today. She had her interview around 1/23 and her acceptance email two weeks ago. Her first CP was in Spring 2010 in attractions at Space Mountain. This time she got her second choice which is QSFB. Look out Disney World my daughter's at the grill :scared1:

I got accepted for QSFB too! maybe we will work together :) lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter