Summer 2022 Dates are out on the ABD website

I was wondering about the weather. Our dates to travel are pretty locked in (the trip has to happen in June) so that doesn’t change much, but my TA knows the earlier trip is my preference.
I went mid-to-late May, and the weather was fabulous. We had a little bit of rain (just a drizzle) part of the first full day in Kyoto, and hot but not humid one of our days in Tokyo. Now granted, our Adventure Guides kept saying this was very unusual, but climate is changing everywhere...

Sayhello

Got on the horn at 5am PST this morning to book our ABD (first ever ABD was Norway 2020 which COVID cancelled). First two calls were "all circuits are busy." Just passed 3 hours and 10 minutes on hold with no sign of an end. I understand the early booking frenzy but man...3 hours? My daughter has a doctor's appointment in an hour and it's going to pain me to do it, but I'm going to have to hang up. Thankfully Norway isn't one of the more in-demand trips so hopefully the discount will be there.

Haven't used a travel agent in two decades...thinking today may have been the day.

I have also been on hold on two different phones for over three hours. How long does it take to sign someone up and take a deposit??

I have also been on hold on two different phones for over three hours. How long does it take to sign someone up and take a deposit??
Some TAs get on the phone and book several trips for their various customers. That is what my TA did last time and I imagine that it takes quite a while to go through their lists. Hope you get through soon!

I waited 4 hours on one phone. Hung up on the other phone and dialed 877-728-7282 instead of the 1800 number and only waited 20 minutes?? All booked.
Just passed the 4 hour mark on hold. Guess I’ll need to try this after my daughter’s doctor appointment.

Unfortunately that extra number just goes dead now. 5 hours on hold listening to music around the world so far...

Amazingly, our TA was able to snag us EBD for New Zealand 12/19/22. At first they told her it wasn’t available but by the end of her call, they changed their answer. Good luck everyone!

Piling on ... in the same boat on hold... started at 8 a.m. EST... on hold for 2 hours then it disconnected me. Spent the next hour listening to "all circuits are busy".

To add insult to injury, promptly at 10:30 CST received another email from ABD saying to "call now and book your adventure" ..... grrrrrr.....

Tried for the past 90 minutes phone just rings busy
This hold time has brought back to DISBoards after a decade away. I consider being on hold for 5 hours a battle of wills between myself and Disney at this point.
This hold time has brought back to DISBoards after a decade away. I consider being on hold for 5 hours a battle of wills between myself and Disney at this point.
be

Made it through my daughter’s doctors appointment then had to go drop off the car for service. Saw the call pass the 6hour mark. Was still connected around 6:05. Got out of the car, swapped it for a loaner, looked at my phone at and the call was dropped. Recent calls says the total time was 6:08. So either I had the worst luck that they answered while I was talking to my service advisor or the call just dropped!

Made it through my daughter’s doctors appointment then had to go drop off the car for service. Saw the call pass the 6hour mark. Was still connected around 6:05. Got out of the car, swapped it for a loaner, looked at my phone at and the call was dropped. Recent calls says the total time was 6:08. So either I had the worst luck that they answered while I was talking to my service advisor or the call just dropped!
Mine dropped at the 5.5 hour mark. I'm pretty sure it was my poor ATT service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter