Sum of all thrills

ok, i went to google it.

The Sum of All Thrills is an attraction at Epcot. Sponsored by Raytheon, the ride lets park guests custom-design their own thrill ride using mathematical tools, an innovative touch-screen table and a robotic simulator.
It opened to the public on October 14, 2009 as the first ride to be located within INNOVENTIONS at Epcot.
Guests design a thrill ride using an interactive touch screen that lets them determine height and speed while adding features such as dips and corkscrew turns. Once "built", guests climb aboard their customized design in the 4-D robotic simulator that uses sight, sound and movement to give them a realistic experience.

looks like you design a car for a ride you are creating.

i don't think sum of all thrills can be used for determining what rides you can do at UO.

Sum of all Thrills is basically a robotic arm ride like the ride system used for Forbidden Journey. It isn't the same car at the end of the arm though.

I think thet are asking because the seats may be a similar type. I have not ridden FJ, but have SOAT and the way FJ is described it sounds alike. Seats that "swing" on an arm like thing. My guess though is that they are not comparable because SOAT is a two sweater and FJ is a row of 4.

If I fit on Disney's sum of all thrills , will I be ok to ride all universal and IOA rides ?
If you are concerned about fitting on the rides, you should definitely use the test seats where applicable. I don't know if SOAT's seating is anything like the attractions at Universal. Try the test seats...that's why they're there.

I've ridden both. If I had to guess I'd say you'd probably fit in FJ before Thrills, because Thrills is completely enclosed. Journey is open in the front. The seats for both are probably around the same width, but you have to try the test seats to be sure.

You can't compare the two for seat capacity.

Here is SOAT:
Sum%20of%20all%20Thrills%2003.jpg

And here is FJ:
restrictive-seating-for.jpg

I hope your right about thinking FJ being easier to get into that SOAT , because I rode SOAT without issue many times . I know the test seats are there for a reason , but it's a little embarrassing to try those in front of hoards of people , I'm pretty confident I won't have an issue , but counting those calories steadily before we get there !

I hope your right about thinking FJ being easier to get into that SOAT , because I rode SOAT without issue many times . I know the test seats are there for a reason , but it's a little embarrassing to try those in front of hoards of people , I'm pretty confident I won't have an issue , but counting those calories steadily before we get there !

There are always people trying out the seats. Kids, adults, teens. Lots of people just sit in them to pose for a picture! Nobody even gives it a second glance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter