• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suites with connecting rooms?

CarrianneB

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan a cruise with my mom, DSF, Sister & family, and other sister for a total of 10 people.

Since the suites hold a maximum of 7 I was thinking of booking a two bedroom and then a connecting room. Do any of the two bedrooms have that capability? I understand that the category 1 suites do not.

TIA!!
Carrianne:wizard:

As far as I am aware there are only 2 Cat 2 suites on board and neither of them can connect to any other cabin. The only suites that can be connected to other cabins are Cat 3, 1-bed suites.

Some Cat 3's connect to cat 4 rooms, which hold 5. That, I think, would hold every one comfortably.

Your options for connecting rooms that will accomodate a total of 10 people would either be connecting category 4s (there are 6 pairs of these), connecting 3s (there are 4 pairs of these woith 2 of the pairs being HA), a category 4 that connects to a category 3 (there are 4 pairs fo these).

Your options for connecting rooms that will accomodate a total of 10 people would either be connecting category 4s (there are 6 pairs of these), connecting 3s (there are 4 pairs of these woith 2 of the pairs being HA), a category 4 that connects to a category 3 (there are 4 pairs fo these).

Thanks - this is really helpful. But what is HA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter