Suites for 6 near US

Ode

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any suggestions? We'd like to book at least a 1-bdrm suite for our July 2012 trip. We are considering Enclave Suites. Any recent stays/comments for this place?

No but just stayed at Floridays in a 3 bedroom with 7 people and it was great. It was about 15 minutes drive to US.

If you're open to condos, Orlando Sunshine is right over I-4 from Universal Studios. All they have is 2 BR, but they're reasonably priced compared to hotel suites, at least the times I've done comparisons (we go off season). Then everyone would have more privacy and you'd have your own kitchen. :thumbsup2 However it's a Timeshare so only once-a-week housekeeping unless you pay extra. Very small resort with a pretty basic pool, but OTOH the units are large and were just refurbished this past year, so should be in great shape. :)

Residence Inn on Canada Avenue is really close to US and sleep six to. Also I think there is Hyptt that sleep six too. I can really remeber the exact name right now.

If you're open to condos, Orlando Sunshine is right over I-4 from Universal Studios. All they have is 2 BR, but they're reasonably priced compared to hotel suites, at least the times I've done comparisons (we go off season). Then everyone would have more privacy and you'd have your own kitchen. :thumbsup2 However it's a Timeshare so only once-a-week housekeeping unless you pay extra. Very small resort with a pretty basic pool, but OTOH the units are large and were just refurbished this past year, so should be in great shape. :)

I stayed at Sunshine last January and will be staying again this February for $107/night. The units are all remodelled, sleep up to 8 people and it is very close to Universal. If you don't want the housekeeping you can still exchange your towels etc for new ones.

Residence Inn on Canada Avenue is really close to US and sleep six to. Also I think there is Hyptt that sleep six too. I can really remeber the exact name right now.

Also on Canada Avenue is the Hawthorn Suites Universal. We are staying there for the first time later this month.

Sleeps six (with a fully separate bedroom), full kitchen in the suite, hot and cold breakfast buffet included, daily evening reception with snacks and 2 alcoholic drinks per adult (non-alcoholic choices for the younger set), outdoor pool, hot tub, free daily shuttles to Universal, IOA, Seaworld, and the Disney parks. Located right off I-Drive. I think we paid $79 per night.

http://www.hawthornsuitesuniversal.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter