• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suitable present for wedding anniversary?

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
We will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary on 13th February. Normally we do not exchange presents on our anniversary, but as this is a very special one, I wanted to get something nice for DH. Normally he gets some gadget or another. For Christmas I got him a lovely packet watch and wish I had waited as this would have made a perfect anniversary gift. I am now thinking in terms of a leather briefcase (he uses an ugly nylon one that he got free at a conference) and a stainless steel Waterman fountain pen. What do you think?

I think thats a lovely idea Corinna, how about with his initials on the briefcase? Before I read your full thread I was also going to suggest a lovely pen from Mont Blanc, that is one pen set I would love. I havent heard of Waterman before, I will have to check those out.:goodvibes

Oh thats really nice Corinna, very smart looking. Have you given him any clues as to what you would like?;)

Just looked it up and 15 years is your Crystal anniversary:)

Actually I am really hoping that he does not get me a present. What I really would like is a thin white gold ring with Tanzanite that I can wear with my wedding ring. We are trying to get a weekend trip to Dubai organized so that I can get a stamp in my new passport and jewellery in Dubai is much better value and also better in terms of quality. So I am hoping that we may pick out a ring for me in Dubai.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter