suit or tux for formal nite.

Either one (speaking for my DH.) He wore a tux for formal, and a suit for semi-formal. Looked very handsome in both.:love:

I wore my tux on formal night and my suit on semi-formal. That being said, and perhaps it was because we had the early seating, I only saw one other gentleman wearing a tux. There did seem to be more tuxes waiting to enter Lumiere's for the late seating.

That being said, I would estimate that on formal night, only about 2/3 of the men were wearing some sort of coat and tie, with that number being much lower on semi-formal night.

In the past we have done the tux & shoe rental for DH to save on packing a suit and 1 pair of heavy shoes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter