Suggestions. The Boathouse. Homecomin’ And Mario and Enzo’s pick two!

wedance6

Mouseketeer
I would love to eat at all 3 but do not have the time. So what is everyone’s top 2 and why? Thanks!

My number one is Homecoming, we've been twice and had a good experience both times. We had drinks and dessert at Boathouse and had a nice time there. We have not eaten at Mario and Enzo's but would like to. I'd say Homecoming and Mario and Enzo's as my 2 choices of the 3

Homecomin for sure. My wife and I dine there every time we are at WDW. While we have not yet dined at Mario’s and Enzo’s it would be my second choice. We have eaten at The Boathouse on numerous occasions but the last time was very disappointing. The service was very good but the food was not up to par for the price they were getting.

Homecomin' can be a difficult ADR to obtain. I'd go for that and Boathouse. Italian food is too easy to make at home, and it's so dang hot in Florida those dishes don't appeal to me.

Homecomin is great. By process of elimination I would go with Maria & Enzo's. We went to BOATHOUSE on our previous trip and it's meh. Not what I was hoping for especially when compared to some other Signature level dining spots we visited.

I have not tried Homecomin’ yet, but we really loved Maria and Enzo. The Boathouse was fine, but nothing stood out as exceptional. We all raved about Maria and Enzo. The food was great, as was the service, and we enjoyed the violin player.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter