Suggestions please! Birthday dinner for 8 year old girl?

Anomaly711

Mouseketeer
So, We are going for 10 days in November and are planning on spending her birthday (the 19th) at the MK, going to try to get that 8:05 CP ADR, then a QS lunch. I asked her where she would like to eat dinner on her birthday and she said, "Sushi!" Last time we went to The Wave for her 6th birthday. So she is more into the food than characters. We have Park Hopper so we are flexible. Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be a strictly sushi restaurant, but something fancy with good quality food. Already have CA Grill, Akershus and 'Ohana on my list for other days. TIA!

How about the Japanese restaurant in Epcot. I think it's called something like Tepan Edo (probably just butchered the name LOL) my son went there last year and they enjoyed it.

Teppan Edo is a hibachi restaurant, but they do have sushi appetizers. Tokyo Dining,, in the same building is the restaurant that features sushi
Since you are in the MK that day,, I would suggest leaving and having dinner at Kona Café. They have extensive sushi on their menu and are a quick boat ride or Monorail to the Poly
Enjoy

Kona and California Grill are both on the monorail loop and are both good sushi choices. She sounds like she has taste similar to my DD - sushi has always been a favorite.

Both Tokyo Dining (Epcot) and Kona Cafe would be great choices. I have a 19 yr old niece. She loves her sushi and would be thrilled with either!

I think teppan edo wod be fun. It's hibachi style, but you can add sushi to a meal. Those restaurants are very fun for birthdays. A bit like dinner and a show!

Thanks for the suggestions. It really helps! I think (this could change in 5 minutes) we're going to do Kona another night and do HDDR for her birthday. I think she will love the show and I don't have to worry about her being too rowdy at California Grill. Less stress for mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter