Suggestions on where to rent points

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
Can anyone offer any suggestions on where to rent DVC points (other than The DIS).

We have rented points on here several times in the past and everything has worked out well. There aren't any rentals on the boards that would meet our requirements right now.

Thanks.

Can they rent out a reservation that we might not use? Or is that something people do themselves? No idea how any of this works.

We have a reservation and are now talking about going somewhere else altogether.

As Mrs. Milo said, Timeshare Store will rent points. I believe they rent the points that are in current contracts for sale... We have rented from them and from David's before. Had very good luck with both.

4Holidays, I believe the brokers only rent out points, not reservations. You can post your reservation for rent on this board or others that cater to DVC, if you're willing/able to rent it yourself.

Can they rent out a reservation that we might not use? Or is that something people do themselves? No idea how any of this works.

We have a 1 week 1 br at BCV and are now talking about going somewhere else altogether.
I believe David's does, actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter