Suggestions on where to buy toddler/infant shirts & transfer paper?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Need help finding gold colored shirts in size 18 months & 3/4 toddler size. Also, anyone know of good deals on transfer paper? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)

I know they sell Toddler t-shirts at AC Moore. I'm not sure about 18 mo., but I got a 3T for my daughter there. I got my transfers from AmyMickey.com. She is here on the boards under the name: M_I_C_K_E_Y

I haven't used the transfers yet, but the word around here is that they are the best! ;)

You could also try jiffyshirts.com for the shirts. I am not sure they have what you need but they have a VERY large selection of sizes and colors that I would bet they have what you need.

I couldn't find the color shirts I wanted so I ordered online from Old Navy, but was only able to find basic colors.

I'd love to know what kind of transfer paper people recommend too!

The ONLY transfer paper to use is from AmyMickey here on the boards! It produces the best quality and longest life for a transfer. Not to mention, that they are super easy to use!

We have used her transfers for several occasions and have never been disappointed! :thumbsup2

But is that transfer paper or the transfers that she sells. If we have something made and want to print them ourselves I'm assuming we'd need to make paper somewhere?

But is that transfer paper or the transfers that she sells. If we have something made and want to print them ourselves I'm assuming we'd need to make paper somewhere?

I am not sure of your question exactly but I think you are asking if I actually print the design on the transfer. No, I do not do any printing. The transfers are blank and then you print your desired design to them using an inkjet printer.

And Amy's transfers are the best!! Highly recommended and sure easy to print off on your home printer and apply!!!:cool1: I used jiffyshirts.com with our last trip in September they are super quick to ship and have so many sizes and colors to choose from......

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
I am not sure of your question exactly but I think you are asking if I actually print the design on the transfer. No, I do not do any printing. The transfers are blank and then you print your desired design to them using an inkjet printer.

Ok, so you sells the transfer paper or? Meaning i could print Mickey ears someone disigned fir me? I'm so confused! Could you possibly PM me your site or details so I can learn more. I'm probably short on time ax we leave the 4th of Dec, but either way I'd like to be in the know!

Ok, so you sells the transfer paper or? Meaning i could print Mickey ears someone disigned fir me? I'm so confused! Could you possibly PM me your site or details so I can learn more. I'm probably short on time ax we leave the 4th of Dec, but either way I'd like to be in the know!

I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need your email address to do so. Since I sell something on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm.

You can either put your email address in a post here, or if you wish to keep your info private, just pm it to me.

I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need your email address to do so. Since I sell something on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm.

You can either put your email address in a post here, or if you wish to keep your info private, just pm it to me.

I sent you a PM with my email since I'm a TA and wasn't sure on the rules with sharing my email. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter