Suggestions for Table Service lunch?

tiawolfe

Earning My Ears
We have to leave our resort at 4pm to get to the airport on the last day of our trip.

I would like to have a nice table service lunch before we go. Any suggestions? We haven't eaten at any table service places for lunch before, only quick service.

Thanks!

If you're looking for a park TS, pick Le Cellier in Epcot. A lovely meal and restaurant to finish off the trip. :thumbsup2

Where are you staying? Will you be going to a park that day or do you need a resort? Which other TS meals are you having this trip, so that we don't duplicate (because even if the menus are different lunch/dinner, it would be more fun to try someplace different!). Also, what ages are the DDs - do they need to order off the kids' menu or are they Disney adults?

Liberty Tree Tavern is good for lunch, if you want to spend your last day at MK.

At DHS, I'd pick 50's Prime Time Cafe.

At Epcot, I'd try for Le Cellier or Via Napoli.

We would like to eat at a park. We already have ADRs for

Chef Mickeys
Obama
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Be Our Guest- booking Monday

I love e idea of Le Cellier, but we are going in January and don't want to use up two dining credits. It's too bad because we loved dining there last year for lunch.

In MK, CP is a nice buffet with characters, especially if that might be important to the DDs. Or also in MK the Plaza - hard to beat an ice cream parlor with a view of the Castle.

Tons of choices in Epcot. Biergarten is a fun party atmosphere. Coral Reef is neat to watch the fish.

DHS - well, not so much. Although if the family would enjoy the environment/old movie clips, Sci-Fi is fun. A lot of people like the 'antics' at 50sPT but it's just not a draw for me, and the food is heavy.

AK - I like Yak & Yeti TS but think it may be more attractive to older kids than to younger ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter