Suggestions for NYC Fun!

B&B Mom

Mouseketeer
Hey there...I'm getting ready for a trip to the big Apple with some friends to celebrate turning the 40!:banana::banana:

I'm looking for some suggestions about your favorite spots to eat, or things you like to do while in NYC.

Thanks

April

Go see Rock of Ages!!! It was made for our age group!! Such a great show.

Definitely see a show. That's what NYC is all about. I would also recommend a great dinner...we went to the Gotham Bar & Grille and it was VERY special & expensive...saw Vera Wang!
Have fun!

Top of the Rock, eat at Bobby Flays Place, a show is a must, any of the famous deli's. Last year when I went we took a food walking tour that was very good. Enjoy, I so want to go back.........:cool1:

Definitely see a show. That's what NYC is all about. I would also recommend a great dinner...we went to the Gotham Bar & Grille and it was VERY special & expensive...saw Vera Wang!
Have fun!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

All six of us have just turned or turning 40 soon...so it's more of a multi-birthday party!

We are going to see Momma Mia, and hopefully another show if we can get some tickets from TKTS for everyone.

The rest is open to whatever we want to do...shopping and sightseeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter