Suggestions for Girls Only Trip

tinacaplan

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to Disneyworld for my first ever girls trip in April. I'm staying for free on her aunt's DVC points and want to take her out (at least once :rotfl:) for a great dinner. I've dined at Citrico's, Flying Fish, Cali Grill, and Jiko (twice).

I was thinking about the Hollywood Brown Derby for the Fantasmic Package, as I've never seen Fantasmic, but that ties us to pretty specific plan for that whole night.

Also, I will be going to Cali Grill in February, so I'm not sure that I need to do that again.

She has a nut allergy (no peanut oil, even) and I know that Disneyworld is extremely accomodating of those. Otherwise, she likes most food.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Opinions? I haven't eaten at any of the signatures except Jiko since 2010, so I'm looking for some more up to date thoughts.

Thanks!

We absolutely LOVED our HBD/F! package experience! The food was delicious, their relazing atmosphere was nice break from the theme park, and our server (Tomas) was awesome. Although it's about $65/person OOP (we used the DxDP), I highly suggest eating there & doing the package. Just make sure that you get to Fantastimic with enough time to find a seat. We got there right before the show started, and almost had to stand because the were very close to running out of reserved seats. Getting there 30 mins before (as they recommend) would be ideal.

I have never done the fireworks package (sounds like fun though :)), so my vote goes to Le cellier, I have never had a bad experience there (and i have been there a lot haha). I hope you have a great trip :)

We absolutely LOVED our HBD/F! package experience! The food was delicious, their relazing atmosphere was nice break from the theme park, and our server (Tomas) was awesome. Although it's about $65/person OOP (we used the DxDP), I highly suggest eating there & doing the package. Just make sure that you get to Fantastimic with enough time to find a seat. We got there right before the show started, and almost had to stand because the were very close to running out of reserved seats. Getting there 30 mins before (as they recommend) would be ideal.

I have never done the fireworks package (sounds like fun though :)), so my vote goes to Le cellier, I have never had a bad experience there (and i have been there a lot haha). I hope you have a great trip :)

Thanks! I'll keep both of those suggestions in mind!

I'm going on a girls only trip in may. We range in age from 16 to 29. We have ADRs at Prime Time Cafe, Via Napoli, Rose and Crown, and Kona. I am excited for all of them!! None of us has been to Via Napoli and that seems like it will be fun. We like casual places with lively atmospheres and fun food/drinks.

You will have a great time on your girls trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter